Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

Best team in the last few years

Kasper

Naughton Morgan Hobbs Berner

Knockeart King Cleverly Dyer

Fryatt Yakubu

Never as Davies play and disappointed we never signed him, apparantly he ran the show (albeit in League 1). We need to sign Hobbs back he was an animal but can't see it happening :(

I think too many people have forgotten how good Tunch was before the injury and I'm sure he would have been a legend for us and still at the heart of our defence. I can't believe people are putting Fryatt over the Yak or anyone over the Yak. Isn't this thread about the best players and not who tried hardest or do more in league one or in more games. The Yak was the best striker we have had in years, maybe since Collymore for actual ability. He was fat and lazy but he could score with a fart!

• 2 weeks later...

Kasper

Naughton

Wes

Hobbs

Bruno

James

Bruma

Knocky

Davies

Gradel

The yak.

Now i could get that side promoted.

With cleverley, bamba, vitor amoungst the back up

Bruma? Are you joking?

Personally I don't think Davies deserves to be in ours. Not saying I doubt his ability but he was with us for a short time to judge him properly.

I agree to an extent - however, at the time, he was clearly superior to any other player in the division (albeit League One).

If we can pick players on what they did during one season can we take this to its logical conclusion and pick them for what they did in their one decent game ie cort v Chelsea, zsolt and bori v covschwein etc?

If we can pick players on what they did during one season can we take this to its logical conclusion and pick them for what they did in their one decent game ie cort v Chelsea, zsolt and bori v covschwein etc?

Players are picked because of their consistency over a season.

The only exceptions I can think of are probably Davies and Cleverly who played a handful of games for Leicester, but yet had great ability.

Why do people keep on shouting Gelson Fernandes? I can't recollect he was even a constant in Sven's daft teams?

Then he made it clear he wanted out ASAP.

If people are rating this man in City's 'best side' of recent years it shows how bang average we've been.

Personally I see James as much better than Gelson bloody Fernandes!

lol

Why do people keep on shouting Gelson Fernandes? I can't recollect he was even a constant in Sven's daft teams?

If people are rating this man in City's 'best side' of recent years it shows how bang average we've been.

lol

He scored against Spain you know?

lol

Because unfortunately people believe the hype. He's a 'big name' player. Probably the same fans who thought it was exciting when we appointed Sven

Archived