Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Cardiff rejects

Surely Cardiff have some players who won't quite cut it or are too old for the prem we can have?

I would include Hull in that but from what I gather the chairman won't do business with Pearson, fair enough I guess. Although he may do now as we are in different leagues.

Not sure if Cardiff are releasing many that would be good enough. Read somewhere that most are contracted anyway.

As for Hull, I'm suprised we haven't gone for Simpson. Not that I want him.

Not sure if Cardiff are releasing many that would be good enough. Read somewhere that most are contracted anyway.

As for Hull, I'm suprised we haven't gone for Simpson. Not that I want him.

I would take him as a back up striker he is pacey isn't he?

I would take him as a back up striker he is pacey isn't he?

Yeah he is fast. Think he scored against us earlier this season, or set it up. One of them. Can play out wide as well because of his pace.

I just posted that because Pearson took him to Hull and all that. Could be a decent back up player I suppose.

Surely Cardiff have some players who won't quite cut it or are too old for the prem we can have?

I would include Hull in that but from what I gather the chairman won't do business with Pearson, fair enough I guess. Although he may do now as we are in different leagues.

So your saying sign up all the Cardiff rejects that aren't good enough for the Prem, say for 2 to 3 years in the hope we get promoted then do what with them exactly once were there? If there not enough for Cardiff but ok for Leicester...love your logic.

So your saying sign up all the Cardiff rejects that aren't good enough for the Prem, say for 2 to 3 years in the hope we get promoted then do what with them exactly once were there? If there not enough for Cardiff but ok for Leicester...love your logic.

Hull certainly showed logic when they signed Faye from West Ham at the age of 34, after he had just got promoted with West Ham = 1 year contract

Cardif showed logic when they signed Helgusson from QPR at the age of 34 = 1 year contract 

Watford showed logic when they signed Almunia at the age of 34. = 1 year contract

What I am saying is we are a young team in desperate need of some top quality experienced players (not Wellens, Gally, Dyer), I really do think we would have gone up if we had got the blend right.

Hull and Cardiff are very likely to have players that fall into the very good champ player but no longer prem which would be logical solutions to a squad lacking in experience. 

Jay Simpson is ****ing garbage, get the **** out of here.

I never said I personally wanted him, just said 'I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't go for him'. And I wouldn't, just because Pearson took him (and other young players) to Hull. One of my mates who supports Hull even said himself Pearson could go for him. Yeah, he could go for many players, but when there's previous then who knows?

I think most of us have come to the conclusion Simpson isn't that good, without post after post. I wish I'd never posted it now.

Archived