Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-season schedule, prices and other key dates

I reckon it will be a team that's a similar in size to Hannover.

Hannover themselves isn't a bad shout. I reckon it'll be someone like them, Frankfurt, Gladbach, Bremen. A decent sized German side.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone fancy going York in costumes to represent Richard of Leicester? Would like to go. Thinking of two days Tuesday/Wednesday Cheap B&B and travel could come to £150-200.

Is there a direct Train? If I renew my travel card I get a third off or from July I can get to Derby free. If I have to chance there.

Anyone fancy going York in costumes to represent Richard of Leicester? Would like to go. Thinking of two days Tuesday/Wednesday Cheap B&B and travel could come to £150-200.

Is there a direct Train? If I renew my travel card I get a third off or from July I can get to Derby free. If I have to chance there.

Haven't looked, but isn't York east coast? You may have to change.

Leicester - Sheffield - York would probably be your best bet. I'm only guessing there but I'd be surprised if there was no direct train from Sheffield to York.

Then again there isn't one from Leicester to Coventry.

That Richard III idea is quality lol

Ok so im new to the whole STH gang. Is the home pre season game included in the season ticket?

No mate it isn't. And if your new to the whole season ticket thing then god help you. You dont know what you've let yourself in for!

Leicester - Sheffield - York would probably be your best bet. I'm only guessing there but I'd be surprised if there was no direct train from Sheffield to York.

I'd be too scared to do it though.

I'll see what my money situation is. Would like to go on Tuesday, do the touring stuff see the game Wed then come back thursday. Would be good to meet up with a couple off here and thank them personlly for the cards received when in hospital.

Although I'm always making plans but don't go through with them.

Hi guys,

I am a french supporter of Monaco living in Cambridge.

I am quite surprised that the game on the 27th of July is not confirmed on your website.

Here the pre-season schedule for AS Monaco FC team.

http://www.asm-fc.com/en/news/team/the-pre-season-program

I am planning to come with my son to watch the game :)

Hope you are not too disappointed to play against us.

Hi guys,

I am quite surprised that the game on the 27th of July is not confirmed on your website.

very happy wes vs falcao 

Hi guys,

If its a draw can we have a replay please.

Yep, it's Sheffield you usually stop at, though it can be Chesterfield occasionally. With a railcard in advance it's usually £7.90 each way.

• 2 weeks later...

Think my plans have been dashed. Would have liked to have gone York for a couple of days but I thinkl the RI have made my next physiotheropy session same day at 11 AM. How long will it take to get there by train?

Archived