Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

One-Day cricket 2013 thread

As we have a Test thread, I thought we should have another to put the one-day information and opinions in, especially with the Champions Trophy days away from starting.

First of three ODI's against New Zealand today, pretty comfortably beaten. Didn't bat well enough and the back-up bowlers did not perform. Second game on Sunday, need a big response.

Also, what are the thoughts on England's new all-red cricket? Doesn't look right for me, needs a fair bit of blue to be an England kit, leave the all red to teams like Liverpool and Cardiff.

Dernbach has to go, awful bowling yet again.

Anderson ended up with expensive figures but his first five overs went for 15, Bresnan's first four for 14. They need to be backed up much better than Woakes and Dernbach.

Dernbach has to go, awful bowling yet again.

Anderson ended up with expensive figures but his first five overs went for 15, Bresnan's first four for 14. They need to be backed up much better than Woakes and Dernbach.

Who'd you have instead? Any two of  Samit, Treadwell, Bopara, Rankin or Meaker for me.

Who'd you have instead? Any two of  Samit, Treadwell, Bopara, Rankin or Meaker for me.

Definitely not Bopara, too many failures with England. Rankin would be good, played a lot of international cricket.

I'm sure one of Broad or Finn will be fit.

Definitely not Bopara, too many failures with England. Rankin would be good, played a lot of international cricket.

I'm sure one of Broad or Finn will be fit.

We need both to be fit and plenty more besides on today's show. I'm not convinced by Buttler either.

Guest MattP

Australia 65 all out.  lol

They need a massive revamp before the Ashes, I know this is ODI but Warner, Hughes etc are just going to be useless in these conditions.

Archived