Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

I'd normally agree but football clubs take the piss so I've got no shame in paying less than I'm legally meant to.

Not sure about over 2k. It's not an appealing away, in what, four years I think we've took over one thousand once (admittedly with a couple of midweeks), we've not signed anyone, which personally doesn't bother me too much, but it hasn't really created much excitement and I can see people deciding against it for that.

And aye Bert fair play, I'll give them that.

Everyone's in the same boat Dan. Everyone unless mega well off lives by their means so will always prefer the cheaper option when they have a choice.

Your the only one crying about it lol!

The extra £13 I save is an extra £13 spent in the pub on the way :)

Nothing wrong with being a tight arse in the current climate.

I hope I stand next to you so I can discuss the extra £13 I saved

Your the only one crying about it lol!

The extra £13 I save is an extra £13 spent in the pub on the way :)

Nothing wrong with being a tight arse in the current climate.

I hope I stand next to you so I can discuss the extra £13 I saved

I hope we do too. I'll be more pissed than you despite paying £13 more too.

Want to go to this but that is pathetic. Especially as LCFC TO are refusing to give me under-18 tickets on my name. I'll just save up for Derby and Charlton instead I reckon, won't be robbed to visit another identikit shithole.

I'm going with my cousin, I'm 21 he is 19. Both getting under 18 for this online.

If we have problems there, we will upgrade it there. Doesnt hurt to try, worst case scenario you pay the correct price. Been doing it for years.

I'm going with my cousin, I'm 21 he is 19. Both getting under 18 for this online.

If we have problems there, we will upgrade it there. Doesnt hurt to try, worst case scenario you pay the correct price. Been doing it for years.

Don't say this in a public place or near Year Of The Fox.. he might cry!  :sweating:

And to say you've been doing this for years.. terrible. You belong in prison , and are as bad as benefit thieves.

Don't say this in a public place or near Year Of The Fox.. he might cry!  :sweating:

And to say you've been doing this for years.. terrible. You belong in prison , and are as bad as benefit thieves.

lol

I think most people on here have done it in some way. For example, some grounds the only concession price is under 16, and if you're just over 16 can you really afford to pay double the price for adult?

Football is expensive enough as it is.

Thats another beauty of LCFC direct, unless its changed for this season, you can buy whatever ticket price for whoever, unlike on the phone or in person

Archived