Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Middlesbrough away

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking that, can't be too long.

I'd guess it'll be about £26 adults and £13 concessions. Something along them lines. If they up it because it's first day then they're absolute idiots.

On the game itself, what kind of result are people hoping for? I'd be happy enough with a draw, I don't expect Middlesbrough will be as bad as they were at the end of last season. Think they're being underestimated a little, no-one on here seems to expect anything of them.

I'm hoping to go to this, a hot day near the riverside sounds just the ticket. Sad thing is, it's looking more likely this or either Wycombe away, i'm unsure if i can afford both  :unsure:

Has to be the Boro game! Much more important!

On the game itself, what kind of result are people hoping for? I'd be happy enough with a draw, I don't expect Middlesbrough will be as bad as they were at the end of last season. Think they're being underestimated a little, no-one on here seems to expect anything of them.

Has to be the Boro game! Much more important!

Got to be aiming for the win in every game home or away. Draw wouldn't be a disaster but can't say I'd be particularly happy with it.

This is our OS. I'd be happy if we have the ticket details before the game let alone before Monday lol

Our OS is surely the worst in the country.

I admit the Monaco game etc was the epitome of our site. Their lot announced it, sky announced it, we even got next May's fixtures before we got next months.

Archived