Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Wes Morgan back to Forest

Lets be under no illusions. Wes is Forest through and through. He left to help them out. Him leaving allowed them to bring in a load of players to save them from relegation. They can afford him now so if the chance is there, he would want to go back.

I'm not convinced he'll be a Leicester player at the start of the season.

As long as we don't accept the bid then there is no chance of him leaving. I doubt Wes minds either way

As long as we don't accept the bid then there is no chance of him leaving. I doubt Wes minds either way

Transfer request and Pearson will let him go. We wont have a choice. Hope i'm wrong but Forest IS his team. That doesnt change in 2 years.

If he puts in a transfer request then that is a different matter but I doubt it why leave a team more geared for promotion?, it would show his ambitions as being mid-table.

I can't see him wanting to go back either, I think we stand a better chance of promotion than Forest. I know he is forest but that doesn't mean he would favour going there...

If he puts in a transfer request then that is a different matter but I doubt it why leave a team more geared for promotion?, it would show his ambitions as being mid-table.

Newsflash. WE'RE NOT. In fact as much as it pains me to say, id say forest have a better chance than us.

Newsflash. WE'RE NOT. In fact as much as it pains me to say, id say forest have a better chance than us.

I disagree, Forest need to put a team together, yeah they had a decent run when Davies came in but after the honeymoon period it was backwards for them. We are keeping a very good young side together...

Lets be under no illusions. Wes is Forest through and through. He left to help them out. Him leaving allowed them to bring in a load of players to save them from relegation. They can afford him now so if the chance is there, he would want to go back.

I'm not convinced he'll be a Leicester player at the start of the season.

This. Not trying to be negative for the sake of it but I honestly can see it happening.

They're making some very good signings and getting their bussiness done early thus giving them time to gel. We've done nothing so far and if that stays the same it'll be mid table at best next season.

I disagree, Forest need to put a team together, yeah they had a decent run when Davies came in but after the honeymoon period it was backwards for them. We are keeping a very good young side together...

Too many are missing the point. It's not a case of how much they bid - it's not Cardiff or Swansea bidding for him, it's his boyhood club which he knows inside out, managed again by the manager who's done the best with them in his time there. I can see him being tempted by that.

If he signs a new deal I'll be as happy as I'd be with any potential signing.

They're making some very good signings and getting their bussiness done early thus giving them time to gel. We've done nothing so far and if that stays the same it'll be mid table at best next season.

Cheers for that, opinions change... I feel they are going to take time to gel... I had a feeling at that time we would lose a couple of our best players I'm happy to say we are not at least letting them go easy

Interesting... Wonder what he thinks. Boyhood club who might be around the top 6 next season.

Personally don't think we should sell for anything less than £2million/£2.5million. Would we be able to replace him, is the question. He is a solid defender at this level who is an essential part of the team.

Interesting... Wonder what he thinks. Boyhood club who might be around the top 6 next season.

Personally don't think we should sell for anything less than £2million/£2.5million. Would we be able to replace him, is the question. He is a solid defender at this level who is an essential part of the team.

As well as he played last year, nobody at this level is a struggle to replace. Especially if you're a team like us (i'm not taking the 'we're a massive club' stance, just saying we're more likely to attract a player than say Blackpool).

As well as he played last year, nobody at this level is a struggle to replace. Especially if you're a team like us (i'm not taking the 'we're a massive club' stance, just saying we're more likely to attract a player than say Blackpool).

How many centre backs have we had as good as him since we left the Premiership?

Not having that, Morgan for me is the best in league you try find another one of him? Also I wouldn't swap Kasper for anyone else either.

Archived