Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Wes Morgan back to Forest

Snap their hands off. This isn't the first time it has been mooted either.

Sadly very few of our players are good enough. Lets not forget he is 29, slower than Brian Carey and has never played above this division. Lets be honest if he was as good as people make out on here he wouldn't have been playing higher years ago.

Wes Morgan, slow?

Have heard a rumour this is the reason Richards has been brought in. There are going to be huge changes at the club both in playing staff and backroom. Richards is going to be a hatchet man. Brace yourself people we are in for a very bumpy ride. This is also alluded too on the site Bentleys roof think of all that as you will.

What a source.

Have heard a rumour this is the reason Richards has been brought in. There are going to be huge changes at the club both in playing staff and backroom. Richards is going to be a hatchet man. Brace yourself people we are in for a very bumpy ride. This is also alluded too on the site Bentleys roof think of all that as you will.

Why didnt we sell Schmeichel then?

I was told weeks ago that both WM and KS wanted out.

Think team spirit has been reduced by the treatment of some of our players, who are well liked within the squad.

It's obvious the clubs cutting back and maybe players don't see us realistically challenging for promotion with the current management/coaching set up and the caliber of players being brought in.

It seems we are reducing our quality whilst others such as Forest are going all out for promotion if only we had King Billy.

Like him or loathe him he gets his teams to the play offs and promotion time and time again.

Cuddles not too optimistic about the season ahead.

Think team spirit has been reduced by the treatment of some of our players, who are well liked within the squad.

It's obvious the clubs cutting back and maybe players don't see us realistically challenging for promotion with the current management/coaching set up and the caliber of players being brought in.

It seems we are reducing our quality whilst others such as Forest are going all out for promotion if only we had King Billy.

Like him or loathe him he gets his teams to the play offs and promotion time and time again.

Complete myth.

One promotion out of five play-off campaigns.

If only we had King Billy, who has done exactly the same at Forest as the clown has done here.

Cuddles needs to research before spouting cliched nonsense that can be challenged very easily.

Kasper schmeichel â€@kschmeichel1 5m

Contrary to reports I have never put a transfer request in and won't be . Hope your all having a good summer

Whoops! Cuddles drops a bollock.

Eric Lichaj, Gonzalo Jara and Darius Henderson is going all out for promotion? Fvck me lol

Kasper schmeichel â€@kschmeichel1 5m

Contrary to reports I have never put a transfer request in and won't be . Hope your all having a good summer

Whoops! Cuddles drops a bollock.

Is a bollock. There was a press release a whole back from KS clearing stating that a move was not on the agenda and he would sort out his playing future when he returned

Archived