Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

Anyone seen the Shareplay trolling thing? lol

People going around asking to use Shareplay so they can try out someones exotic gear, once in dismantling all their equipment instead lol

Hahahahahahah lol lol lol lol 

That's absolutely brilliant. 

• 4 weeks later...

New DLC drops tomorrow at 9am. Pre-ordered a while ago. Excited for a new raid and lots more exotics! 

I can't be the only one on this forum who still plays this quite a lot, surely?

New DLC drops tomorrow at 9am. Pre-ordered a while ago. Excited for a new raid and lots more exotics! 

I can't be the only one on this forum who still plays this quite a lot, surely?

I did.......

£20 for DLC that probably adds about 4 hours of new content is monstrously over priced though

• 2 weeks later...

I did.......

£20 for DLC that probably adds about 4 hours of new content is monstrously over priced though

Definitely over priced, didn't stop me from buying the expansion pass though...

However I still absolutely love the game, contrary to popular opinion. The new raid is brilliant I think and it requires a real team with communication. It's almost impossible to do with just stringing a team up from the bungie forums.

I think it helps that a lot of my friends still play. I still play daily and even though I've bought a few other games I always end up coming back to this one!

Definitely over priced, didn't stop me from buying the expansion pass though...

However I still absolutely love the game, contrary to popular opinion. The new raid is brilliant I think and it requires a real team with communication. It's almost impossible to do with just stringing a team up from the bungie forums.

I think it helps that a lot of my friends still play. I still play daily and even though I've bought a few other games I always end up coming back to this one!

It's addictive and in order to get the most out of it you have to play nearly daily that's the problem with it, I don't miss playing it one bit and I doubt many people would if they were just to stop for whatever reason.

At the end of the day if it weren't for the social aspect and it's excellent shooting mechanics it's be an absolutely dreadful game.

Gotta be a big contender for biggest disappointment of the year, given the hype, the talk of the money it cost to make, the developers track record, and then you got a decent shooter, that's it, for everything it was meant to be, 10 year plans etc, they ballsed it.

The whole year has been a big disappointment given the amount of hype this, and other games, have had. Over hype, patches, incomplete games, bugs, online connectivity issues, it's been never ending.

Watchdogs, Destiny, AC Unity, Driveclub, Halo collection, all disappointing.

Unfortunately because these game developers are so big, the mistakes they've made will barely scratch the surface. It certainly won't hit them in the pocket too much and they're likely to go on and repeat the process on the inevitable sequels.

Hopefully next year will bring better things.

I've only just got Destiny - played a few hours so far, and I can't help but think it'd be a lot more fun if I was playing co-op with some other people, so if any of you lot got a PS4 bundle at Christmas with Destiny, let me know! Would be good to go on a few raids with some similarly-levelled players.

I've only just got Destiny - played a few hours so far, and I can't help but think it'd be a lot more fun if I was playing co-op with some other people, so if any of you lot got a PS4 bundle at Christmas with Destiny, let me know! Would be good to go on a few raids with some similarly-levelled players.

Add me if you want mate, my PSN is in my sig

Always looking to Co op aswell, have a 30 titan and hunter, just deleted my 29 warlock so could start fresh with my mate who got it yesterday. My psn is HugoStiglitzUK

I'll add you later. I've got a 32 titan and a 30 warlock.

I've cleared Crotas End 10+ times and Vault of Glass over 40.

The whole year has been a big disappointment given the amount of hype this, and other games, have had. Over hype, patches, incomplete games, bugs, online connectivity issues, it's been never ending.

Watchdogs, Destiny, AC Unity, Driveclub, Halo collection, all disappointing.

Unfortunately because these game developers are so big, the mistakes they've made will barely scratch the surface. It certainly won't hit them in the pocket too much and they're likely to go on and repeat the process on the inevitable sequels.

Hopefully next year will bring better things.

Correct, game sales up in 2014. 7.5%, although that does include mobile/tablet.

Really was a terrible year for AAA games, good job there were remasters of actual good games, Alien and a lot of smaller titles to keep gaming at least partically interesting. Order and Bloodbourne next, both had better be an improvement on the shower of shit of this year.

Previews of Order aren't sounding good.

I think Bloodbourne will be a poor man's dark souls but it'll probably still be better than a lot of games last year.

I do plan to get The Order. However I hope The Witcher 3 doesn't disappoint and I want Bloodbourne.

I really hope development of open world games on next gen improves this year. Was really disappointed with Ac Unity and Dragon Age Inquisition.  

It's probably horrible to say, but due to the social aspect of Destiny, I'd say it was my game of the year for 2014. There's many flaws with it but as my friends play it regularly with me we still really enjoy it and it's nice to have so many things to do in one game with friends. We still love gathering together every Tuesday for the weekly refresh!

I do plan to get The Order. However I hope The Witcher 3 doesn't disappoint and I want Bloodbourne.

I really hope development of open world games on next gen improves this year. Was really disappointed with Ac Unity and Dragon Age Inquisition.  

It's probably horrible to say, but due to the social aspect of Destiny, I'd say it was my game of the year for 2014. There's many flaws with it but as my friends play it regularly with me we still really enjoy it and it's nice to have so many things to do in one game with friends. We still love gathering together every Tuesday for the weekly refresh!

We'll start to see better open world games once developers stop insisting on releasing games on the previous generation of consoles as well as the current gen. The PS4 and Xbox One are being severely held back by the PS3 and 360. Hopefully this year we'll start to see a lot more games made specifically for the current generation, then we'll actually start to see what these consoles are capable of other than higher resolution textures.

Add HugoStiglitzUK if you need anymore players, have 3 different classes, each 30+ with raid experience

Add HugoStiglitzUK if you need anymore players, have 3 different classes, each 30+ with raid experience

Awesome. I'll add you when I get online. Will need a few players tomorrow on weekly refresh day. We usually raid at about 7pm. 

What did everybody get for their Christmas gift?

I got the auto rifle "Up For Anything", no idea if it's any good or not yet

Very good gun if you like guns that have a high rate of fire. It's very stable and very fast-firing and can reach 331 attack power.

I got some legendary shotgun called Secret handshake. Discarded it straight away....

Archived