Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

Bungie released a HotFix yesterday fixing a lot of the issues within the Crota's End raid. To stop people "Cheesing". 

It's no surprise that people have already found new ways to cheese the first and second part. I don't cheese but I just find it funny that Bungie embarrass themselves by fixing only a few things and their poor mechanics and designs on raids. 

Anyway. Has anyone on here got a Gjallarhorn? That damn weapon has been eluding me ever since I got the game. It's the only exotic now I really want and I've tried everything but I've not been blessed by RNG yet...I'm waiting for Xur to sell it but that'll never bloody happen.

I actually cannot believe it. Today I finally received the Gjallarhorn from the deathsinger part! I screamed so loud haha.

And I got a dragons breath too from defeating crota. I've had some good drops today!

Had Gjallahorn donkeys. Maxed in early November I think.

It's lethal.

I heard with wolfpack rounds it's definitely the gun to have. I'm looking forward to using it. Gonna max it out quick I think, I'll do bounties for it on all three of my characters.

I heard with wolfpack rounds it's definitely the gun to have. I'm looking forward to using it. Gonna max it out quick I think, I'll do bounties for it on all three of my characters.

Yes it's lethal with Wolfpack rounds max damage, you'll collapse any single player boss with about 3 rockets.

I picked up the obsidian mind and finished the bad juju bounty to give to my warlock to see if this nova bomb spamming is amusing.

Wow. Thinking about that if you play as Voidwalker with those two you'll have Nova Bombs every 10 seconds! I don't really play as voidwalker on my Warlock though.

I just got my warlock to 31. Need more radiant shards then I can get 32!

I really enjoy destiny, and haven't played much else since it's release.

But I don't like MARIONBERRY!

My setup is standard yet I get this error code quite regularly, Bungie put it down to the network set up.... I think that's bollocks. IF the game world was more stable, this would be far better.

I really enjoy destiny, and haven't played much else since it's release.

But I don't like MARIONBERRY!

My setup is standard yet I get this error code quite regularly, Bungie put it down to the network set up.... I think that's bollocks. IF the game world was more stable, this would be far better.

Destiny is a bit unstable.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this game. Clocked up a total of 300 hours over 3 characters, lvl 32 and completed both raids many times. Iv'e never had any network issues though.

If anyone wants help with anything or just want to play I'm on PS4

PSN ID - Relenless 

• 3 months later...

I'm still going, getting ready to start the trials of our is now

You done Prison of Elders yet? Me and my fireteam beat level 35 last night, definitely one of the most challenging things I've ever done.

Yeah it needs three Gjallarhorns really to beat him effectively. It's difficult but the rewards were pretty good.

Played the Trials of Osiris for the first time today. Our fireteam went 9-0 flawless and unlocked a new area!  

I'll get on tomorrow afternoon so I'll add you then! You'll usually find me in the crucible but if you need help with any Prison of Elders or nightfalls just let me know!

• 1 month later...

Indeed. Bungie (Luke Smith in particular) have had a mare.

Not sure what went through Bungies minds when deciding the pricing structure for the future Taken King expansion. Did any seriously think it was a good idea to make customers re-buy the previous 2 DLC's to acquire some of the new items in the collectors edition? That is truly stupid.

Obsessed with this game. Had it since May 5th and I've got three light level 33s.

I've not played a raid yet, so if any fellow LCFC fans want to Sherpa me through a few then my GT is YAY Steve

Archived