Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

Calcified Fragments are the pits lol

These do annoy me. They've just added in another version of Ghost Fragments in these to enhance the grind. This didn't stop me finding the 45 I needed for the Touch of Malice questline though lol.

The new dlc has so much content and I've spent so much time on it. Id say bungie did good this time round.

Currently light Lvl 304 and have quite a few weapons. Touch of malice, ace of spades, hereafter, black spindle, sleeper stimulant and the Boolean Gemini or whatever it's called.

I'll try and find the community and join. If anyone wants help just add me PSN: Relenless

• 3 weeks later...

Still loving this, I game hasn't had me for as long as this since the RuneScape days. Has anyone managed to go flawless in trails yet? I found it a lot harder this time because of their improved competitive matchmaking but we still got there just about, first try.

Looking forward to challenge mode for raids coming soon.

I don't get the love for Destiny. My partners brother gave me the game because he already had it downloaded to his console. Played at about 2-3 times with him online and had no clue what was going on. Seemed a bit Halo to me.

Maybe I should spend a bit of time on it. Maybe not.

I don't get the love for Destiny. My partners brother gave me the game because he already had it downloaded to his console. Played at about 2-3 times with him online and had no clue what was going on. Seemed a bit Halo to me.

Maybe I should spend a bit of time on it. Maybe not.

Your issue is that you haven't played it for very long.

Like most MMO's they're a bit overwhelming at first, once you get to know them though they're great. The important thing for me is having friends play the game as well.

Been absolutely smashing this lately with mates. Managed to get to 302 light so far without ever completing a raid, just running strikes with 3 of coins now!

This is actually one of my favorite things to do. Nothing better than chilling with a couple of mates doing some heroic strikes with the possibility of getting some exotics as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought TTK over the weekend as it was only £20, this is the game Destiny should've started as! 

It's simply brilliant. I hope they don't mess up future contentand continue to build positively.

I do think the Sparrow Racing league is well designed and a bit of fun; however it is not my cup of tea so I haven't played any of it.

Bought the legendary version of this yesterday for £24.99 bargain, pretty confusing at first but played it for about 8 hours yesterday so must enjoy it.

Is there a certain way to do the missions? like should I complete all earth, then moon then next one etc..? I managed to do all of Earth yesterday and started one misson on the moon but not sure if this is the right way about it?

also had a level 25 exp boost which I used and don't know if I should have just leveled up myself?

any tips?

Bought the legendary version of this yesterday for £24.99 bargain, pretty confusing at first but played it for about 8 hours yesterday so must enjoy it.

Is there a certain way to do the missions? like should I complete all earth, then moon then next one etc..? I managed to do all of Earth yesterday and started one misson on the moon but not sure if this is the right way about it?

also had a level 25 exp boost which I used and don't know if I should have just leveled up myself?

any tips?

No order too missions, the game won't let you get ahead of yourself as it won't unlock main missions until previous one is done.

No problem in using level jump, although unless your upping the level of your missions to make them harder you've made the main game very easy for yourself

• 8 months later...

Archived