Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

Yeah chuck us your tag we're short most of the time. I can't guarantee you a spot but if the stars align at the right time you might be in luck

What weapons are you packing

My psn is the same as my username on here. Only legendary weapon I have is the Hex Caster ARC, got full legendary armour though. Just need materials to level most of it up properly now.

My psn is the same as my username on here. Only legendary weapon I have is the Hex Caster ARC, got full legendary armour though. Just need materials to level most of it up properly now.

I am always looking to do raids etc, have a level 27 hunter and 22 warlock, my psn is HugoStiglitzUK

I'll add, not sure when we'll have a go next I'm out tonight and tomorrow (I think) to of the other lads are out Friday then I'm in Spain for a week lol

If I'm on and you are a few short you can ask me if you want. Level 29 packing maxed armour (without raid gear), maxed out Suros Regime and other legendary and exotic weapons. My PSN is: Martiiinezzz.

Three I's, three z's. Add me up if you want.

If I'm on and you are a few short you can ask me if you want. Level 29 packing maxed armour (without raid gear), maxed out Suros Regime and other legendary and exotic weapons. My PSN is: Martiiinezzz.

Three I's, three z's. Add me up if you want.

Why no Raid gear I though you'd done the raid lol

Why no Raid gear I though you'd done the raid lol

No no. When I was talking to you about the spires and the sync plates that was the only bit me and my team could do (as with five players and lower levels) I was just giving you some advice on how to get the spire to form.

I haven't done the raid, me and some friends tried doing the first part for a laugh one day.

I'd like to try it with a full team. I probably won't be doing it with my friends any time soon so if you're one or two short just hit me up. :)

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY managed to get a good team together last Monday and FINALLY beat the raid. I must say, it's one of the most challenging things I've done on a game with a group of people. The rewards are pretty good too. 

Did you ever manage to beat it in the end, Manwell?

FINALLY managed to get a good team together last Monday and FINALLY beat the raid. I must say, it's one of the most challenging things I've done on a game with a group of people. The rewards are pretty good too. 

Did you ever manage to beat it in the end, Manwell?

Having another go tonight I think....even if we don't do it aquiring some more raid gere and upgrading weapons will help.

Boss is the problem now. Everything else is piece of piss. The problem is if one person drops you're fuked. 

DLC is £20, what an absolute rip off lol

Yeah we tried it on Tuesday (as it refreshes) and we couldn't because after Bungie's patch it made the game unplayable for the whole night lol.

Yeah you don't even need to finish the raid to get good gear that'll help you level up etc. 

The bosses are difficult but once everyone knows what their role is it's straightforward. I always thought I'd be able to complete this without a mic and communication but now I see that's nigh on impossible.

Expensive isn't it. I'll probably still end up buying it though lol

Yeah we tried it on Tuesday (as it refreshes) and we couldn't because after Bungie's patch it made the game unplayable for the whole night lol.

Yeah you don't even need to finish the raid to get good gear that'll help you level up etc. 

The bosses are difficult but once everyone knows what their role is it's straightforward. I always thought I'd be able to complete this without a mic and communication but now I see that's nigh on impossible.

Expensive isn't it. I'll probably still end up buying it though lol

Oh yeah, nightmare Tuesday, I got kicked out of a Vanguard Tiger striker at the exact moment the vangard marks were handed out, which I was dead chuffed with. Thankfully the Nightfall and Weekly were unaffected.

I'm hoping they'll drop the prices because it's disgusting, put simply. 

Managed the best the raid on HARD mode today. Jesus Christ I thought the normal mode was hard...but this was unreal.

Luckily enough I got the arguably the most OP gun in the game. The Vex Mythoclast, from Atheon.

Managed the best the raid on HARD mode today. Jesus Christ I thought the normal mode was hard...but this was unreal.

Luckily enough I got the arguably the most OP gun in the game. The Vex Mythoclast, from Atheon.

Impressive that, you don't get revives do you?

Impressive that, you don't get revives do you?

Nope, no revives. Atheon at the end of the raid was stupidly hard. It was a good thing most of the people I was with were level 30 and had done the hard raid 7-8 times...

Nope, no revives. Atheon at the end of the raid was stupidly hard. It was a good thing most of the people I was with were level 30 and had done the hard raid 7-8 times...

Yeah I think that's the level you'd have to be at in order to pull it off

Might be a bit easier when the DLC comes out and the light levels go up to 32.

Every time I boot this game up I just feel like there's nothing to do any more. Honestly didn't think this game would get stale this quick, not buying the dlc either, pretty much done with this game now. So much for Bungies 10 year plan.

Every time I boot this game up I just feel like there's nothing to do any more. Honestly didn't think this game would get stale this quick, not buying the dlc either, pretty much done with this game now. So much for Bungies 10 year plan.

Strange, cause I feel the exact opposite.

I like the grind, the grind of wanted to level up my exotic weapons and use their abilities. I like the crucible and I like the bounties that actually make you want to achieve stuff in PvP. When I log on there's always plenty I can do and enjoy doing.

I can still boot this game up and enjoy a good 4-5 hour session.

I like the grind, the grind of wanted to level up my exotic weapons and use their abilities. I like the crucible and I like the bounties that actually make you want to achieve stuff in PvP. When I log on there's always plenty I can do and enjoy doing.

It's each to their own isn't it.

In terms of diversity, there is a lack of content. It's sort of saved by the way the game makes use of that content but at the end of the day if playing the same missions albeit in different ways,at different difficulty settings etc is not enough this game will  bore you unless you can get into the competitive multiplayer. 

Personally I think the stuff you've mentioned plus the actual shooting mechanics of it along with MMO aspect make it really enjoyable but I could understand perfectly why you'd put it down. 

It's each to their own isn't it.

In terms of diversity, there is a lack of content. It's sort of saved by the way the game makes use of that content but at the end of the day if playing the same missions albeit in different ways,at different difficulty settings etc is not enough this game will  bore you unless you can get into the competitive multiplayer. 

Personally I think the stuff you've mentioned plus the actual shooting mechanics of it along with MMO aspect make it really enjoyable but I could understand perfectly why you'd put it down. 

Definitely, don't get me wrong I understand aspects of the game aren't everyone's cup of tea and I know a lot of people who are already bored of it or have already traded it in.

I can see your point MrSpaM. And I too agree there's not a lot of diversity in some aspects but the enjoyable parts are very enjoyable and quite addicting to me. 

I usually don't mind grindy games. Played Diablo 3 for hours and hours and really enjoyed leveling up in games like skyrim and fallout. I'm just burnt out on this now, playing for 20+ hours and literally getting nothing out of it just takes the piss a bit. Out of the 60 hours I've played I've only ever got two legendary engrams, bought the rest of my legendary armour, and now it feels like I'm spending more time sitting at the level select screen wondering what to do than I am playing the game! It just hit me the other night, I booted up an old ps3 game, dead island riptide, and I just thought 'y'know what, this is loads more fun than destiny!'

Archived