Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

year two weapons, i havent been through yet but all weapons are new now. and before you point out why i said its harder, im going by strikes, even the easy ones are solid now, taken throughout with different rewards. each boss has a specific reward as well, like a weapon, armour piece or shader, or ghost shell for examples

year two weapons, i havent been through yet but all weapons are new now. and before you point out why i said its harder, im going by strikes, even the easy ones are solid now, taken throughout with different rewards. each boss has a specific reward as well, like a weapon, armour piece or shader, or ghost shell for examples

yeah but are we talking 240 250 level or 290 +

Yeah I couldn't work out how, I will do when I work it out lol

Need two people for Kings fall tonight if anyone's interested. (after England Obv)

I would say it's first come first served but in reality, its a light level competition lol

Adster? Frank? Beliall?????

Need two people for Kings fall tonight if anyone's interested. (after England Obv)

I would say it's first come first served but in reality, its a light level competition lol

Sorry mate, was busy yesterday! 

Sorry bud, didn't see this. I can help you another time. Light 299

Absolutely loving this game now, only about level 10 at the moment but I don't get hours upon hours everyday to play on it so it's steady progress.

I've joined the foxestalk community on PS4 so if anybody wants to add me from there feel free.

Excellent. I will do

I just HAD to buy the Carlton Dance emote from the new Everiss Trading Company. It's amazing lol.

When I'm in an annoying mood now. Instead of teabagging a player in the crucible I'll just Carlton Dance on their ass.

The black spindle exotic is available from the daily heroic mission for anybody who needs it.

I'm going to try and get that later tonight if I get the ps4 at all. Sorry for those having trouble finding the community, ill see if there's anything in the settings that makes it easier to find. Or send a friend request and join through me

Archived