Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Destiny

• 1 month later...

Anyone getting the Taken King DLC for this? Pricey I know but I still love the game even though I don't play as much PvE anymore but I can't wait to get my hands on this! The streams Bungie have done really make me excited to try out all the new features in the expansion.

I'm still playing and loving it. Lvl 34 on my hunter titan and warlock. Getting the taken king expansion free as well so can't wait for it.

Loving trials play everyweek with my clan mates.

If anyone wants to join our clan we do nightfalls, raids, trials and iron banner a lot together.

The clan name is A la grime commitee.

I'm still playing and loving it. Lvl 34 on my hunter titan and warlock. Getting the taken king expansion free as well so can't wait for it.

Loving trials play everyweek with my clan mates.

If anyone wants to join our clan we do nightfalls, raids, trials and iron banner a lot together.

The clan name is A la grime commitee.

You on PS4 or Xbox?

God knows how I managed to get a First Class with Honors when Destiny had me hooked in my final year lol.

If anyone is on playstation and wants more friends to raid/PvP/PvE on, add me. PSN: Martiiinezzz

• 2 weeks later...

God knows how I managed to get a First Class with Honors when Destiny had me hooked in my final year lol.

If anyone is on playstation and wants more friends to raid/PvP/PvE on, add me. PSN: Martiiinezzz

Have you got Flawless Raider.

I'm looking for people to do this on Crota

Thought about picking this up but after reading that people who havent bought ttk have been locked out of things that they could do before it was released.

Buy now then next year give us more or you cant play what you have already paid for.

Archived