Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Music after goal has been scored..

Goal Music...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Should we play...

• Kasabian - Fire
    • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    • Nothing, we shouldn't play any music after every goal.
    • Other (Please State)

I'd like to keep the Radio Leicester goal horn only, BUT they should play it after they read out the scorer. eg: 'The Leicester City goalscorer number 35, DAVID NUGENT! (duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh)'.

It's got a bit of history behind it, it's specific to us and doesn't impact on the celebrations.

A large part of the death of atmosphere since we left Filbo has been the god awful sound system at KP - way too loud, crap announcements, goal music, hey farkin Jude - big joke and an attempt to manufacture an atmosphere - even half time was way better when you couldn't actually hear Birch as well - Melvin was fine with a quick team run through (and none of this AND NOW YOUR LEICESTER CITY SIDE tripe either)

A large part of the death of atmosphere since we left Filbo has been the god awful sound system at KP - way too loud, crap announcements, goal music, hey farkin Jude - big joke and an attempt to manufacture an atmosphere - even half time was way better when you couldn't actually hear Birch as well - Melvin was fine with a quick team run through (and none of this AND NOW YOUR LEICESTER CITY SIDE tripe either)

:appl:  Christ now I know I'm not alone in the Universe.

I think we finally agree.

I want the one they play at american ice hockey, don't know what its called but it goes, de de der de, de de der de, de de der de, der der der de de der..

We used to have that around 2005/2006/2007 time if anyone can remember.

(Maybe not as a goal song, but before the teams come out? I can remember it for something).

In all honesty, I think we should revert to the Post Horn Gallop (the jazzy version). It's associated to us historically, so it's not like we've played some bubblegum garbage for the sake of playing music... (Like Reading's goal music. It's fتcking darts). But I don't mind Fire or anything Kasabian because they're Lest4h, init! And as another suggestion... Banghra? :ph34r:

I love it when he says that. Gives me a hard on.

Archived