Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Music after goal has been scored..

Goal Music...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Should we play...

• Kasabian - Fire
    • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    • Nothing, we shouldn't play any music after every goal.
    • Other (Please State)

In all honesty, I think we should revert to the Post Horn Gallop (the jazzy version). It's associated to us historically, so it's not like we've played some bubblegum garbage for the sake of playing music... (Like Reading's goal music. It's fتcking darts). But I don't mind Fire or anything Kasabian because they're Lest4h, init! And as another suggestion... Banghra? :ph34r:

Would be so epic to blast these out after a goal  lol  lol  lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHwpWVpoEg

Would be so epic to blast these out after a goal lollollol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHwpWVpoEg

Loving the first one. So catchy. Then after the goalscorer is read we all break out in a mini banghra dance going "HEY HEY HEY HEY". We all need royal blue turbans to toss in the air as we celebrate as well... I'm loving this way too much :D

Loving the first one. So catchy. Then after the goalscorer is read we all break out in a mini banghra dance going "HEY HEY HEY HEY". We all need royal blue turbans to toss in the air as we celebrate as well... I'm loving this way too much :D

lol  lol

That would be the best goal celebration ever, loving this idea haha.

No goal music.

But I would like Republica 'ready to go' to be played just before kick off like it was back at Filbert Street.

Now that takes me back. Use to give me a right pre match buzz back in the day.

In all honesty, I think we should revert to the Post Horn Gallop (the jazzy version). It's associated to us historically, so it's not like we've played some bubblegum garbage for the sake of playing music... (Like Reading's goal music. It's fتcking darts). But I don't mind Fire or anything Kasabian because they're Lest4h, init! And as another suggestion... Banghra? :ph34r:

I hope that first suggestion is a wind up. I absolutely cringe every time I hear it and I'd literally rather get rid of that before the second half before I'd get rid of goal music.

I hope that first suggestion is a wind up. I absolutely cringe every time I hear it and I'd literally rather get rid of that before the second half before I'd get rid of goal music.

Cringe? I think it's catchy and heartwarming, personally! I thought it would be the second suggestion that you'll be criticising :P

Cringe? I think it's catchy and heartwarming, personally! I thought it would be the second suggestion that you'll be criticising :P

I'd get rid totally. Last thing you do with a classic song like that is jazz it up, completely spoils it. We should keep the bloke playing it live every time we come out for the first half, very unique and far more authentic.

Guest bss9401

Kasabian for me. I played fire full blast in my car all the way home after the notts florist win. And for what it's worth, I would have an older, more original (i.e, Armstrong or Sinatra) version of When you're smiling played before kick off.

Nothing.

Goal music is all very manufactured, exceptionally cringeworthy and just a bit too much of a middle class, happy clap-a-thon for my liking. Let the fans create the atmos. We're not the NFL, you know. 

Kasabian for me. I played fire full blast in my car all the way home after the notts florist win. And for what it's worth, I would have an older, more original (i.e, Armstrong or Sinatra) version of When you're smiling played before kick off.

I love your work here... BUT! LSF is such a better song than Fire AND the last minute or so makes an epic live sing a long! We need to get a chant going of it.

A large part of the death of atmosphere since we left Filbo has been the god awful sound system at KP - way too loud, crap announcements, goal music, hey farkin Jude - big joke and an attempt to manufacture an atmosphere - even half time was way better when you couldn't actually hear Birch as well - Melvin was fine with a quick team run through (and none of this AND NOW YOUR LEICESTER CITY SIDE tripe either)

Amazingly, for once I totally agree.

Archived