Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Music after goal has been scored..

Goal Music...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Should we play...

• Kasabian - Fire
    • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    • Nothing, we shouldn't play any music after every goal.
    • Other (Please State)

<p>

Either:

• the Radio Leicester goal horn
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" (all 10 minutes 8 seconds of it), for no reason whatsoever

Agree on the goal horn, takes me back to being a kid and having Leicester on the radio, as soon as I heard the horn I would run into the kitchen to hear who scored

Guest MattP

Gary Glitter - Do You Wanna Be In My Gang?

We went to San Francisco v Minnesota a few years back and as San Francisco took a time out the stadium PA starts banging out 'COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON COME COME ON'.

We had gone into hysterics, the Yanks couldn't understand what we were laughing at.

No goal music.

But I would like Republica 'ready to go' to be played just before kick off like it was back at Filbert Street.

It was played in the new stadium for a bit as well. Don't know why they stopped it really. 

Either:

• the Radio Leicester goal horn
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" (all 10 minutes 8 seconds of it), for no reason whatsoever

How about the album version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida? Or failing that, anything by Godspeed You! Black Emperor? (That's one band name there folks.)

How about the album version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida? Or failing that, anything by Godspeed You! Black Emperor? (That's one band name there folks.)

That could work! Just someone that really outstays its welcome. Could just have a resident DJ that plays whatever for the entire length of the match, and when someone scores he just says "Shabba" over the music

Ideally though, the goal music will be popular songs but really naff panpipe covers thereof.

Archived