Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Music after goal has been scored..

Goal Music...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Should we play...

• Kasabian - Fire
    • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    • Nothing, we shouldn't play any music after every goal.
    • Other (Please State)

Glad all over would be good aswell, get the whole stadium singing that out would be rocking.

or we could have Captain Sensible at the end when we've put in another shit hme performance...

If you're incapable of enjoying the spontaneity of a goal without a musical cue you should probably piss off away from football forever.

Glad all over would be good aswell, get the whole stadium singing that out would be rocking.

Good idea. Let's change our colours to red and blue stripes and put an eagle on our badge too.

If you're incapable of enjoying the spontaneity of a goal without a musical cue you should probably piss off away from football forever.

Good idea. Let's change our colours to red and blue stripes and put an eagle on our badge too.

Brilliant idea  :worship:

In all honesty, I think we should revert to the Post Horn Gallop (the jazzy version). It's associated to us historically, so it's not like we've played some bubblegum garbage for the sake of playing music... (Like Reading's goal music. It's fتcking darts). But I don't mind Fire or anything Kasabian because they're Lest4h, init! And as another suggestion... Banghra? :ph34r:

I do love me some Bhangra.

We used to have something like that, around the 05/06/07 time. Someone else has to remember, because I'm not making it up..

"are you reading for this" - or something like that. It was horrible.

lol lol I was thinking the same!

I think it's Blackpool the use Glad All Over now, but everyone knows it Palace's.

Well aren't you three, boring :yawn:

For not wanting a song to have controlling goal celebrations? If that's what 'boring' is these days then fvck me.

Are you referring to this by any chance? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

Not got sound at the minute but if that's what I think it is then it's one of the cringiest, cheesiest songs ever. If that's ever in our ground I despair.

Archived