Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmithyFox12

Music after goal has been scored..

Goal Music...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Should we play...

• Kasabian - Fire
    • The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
    • Nothing, we shouldn't play any music after every goal.
    • Other (Please State)

Are you referring to this by any chance? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

Yes that's it... :sick:

Not got sound at the minute but if that's what I think it is then it's one of the cringiest, cheesiest songs ever. If that's ever in our ground I despair.

It was in our ground around 05/06/07 time. One of the most annoying and horrible things I ever heard!

I think some of our fans need to get to the realisation that this ground will never be the same as Filbert Street. The sooner we stop comparing them the better

To some extent you've got a point. Not when it comes to things like goal music though, obviously things are going to be different to Filbert Street but some things needn't have changed.

fire if anything.

what i would like to see is that carp tonights gonna be a good night at the end of the game replaced by, a edited version of the farms, altogether now 2004 remix with the england comentary clips replaced with clips such as knocky at forest and walshy v the sheep etc.

think it would work well and could be played whatever the result.

I think some of our fans need to get to the realisation that this ground will never be the same as Filbert Street. The sooner we stop comparing them the better

It isn't, but we don't need to try and move as far away as possible in terms of looks, atmosphere and the extras involved in the "matchday experience" (what a horrible phrase).

Goal music is pointless and tacky, we can certainly do without it.

Archived