Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevelcfc

A signing, a signing COULD be on the way! A real player and everything!

No other sides local radio would even announce someone joining the development squad.

He knew what he was doing.

To be fair, I'd take this coz there's bugger else all going on, on the incoming players front...

It's a good name for a centre back though, Hobbs. English, simple, no nonsense. 

'Hobbs' or 'Old Hobbs' was an old english name for the devil. Plenty of nonsense then......

His job is to get people to listen to BBC Radio Leicester not have complete and utter credibility with fans. People should know that.

ask him about the apprentice or the old storys in the papers think c*nt covers it all 

Whilst I don't condone it, Stringer is certainly aware of our fans thoughts on the lack of signings and he knew exactly what he was doing. I expect no less from him as it's standard hypocrisy from the 'massive Leicester fan'

Bloke's an idiot.

We'll be looking back on this thread in 5 years when Hendrie is declared the next Xavi and wondering why Stringer didn't make a bigger deal of the signing at the time. Or then again...

At least it shows we still have decent links with Man Utd post-Fergie although I'm guessing when it comes to youth, most of the networking is done further down the hierarchy.

Well, he was released. So we're not even dealing with Man United. That'd be like saying we've got a good relationship with Portsmouth because we signed Dave Nugent on a free transfer!

Well, he was released. So we're not even dealing with Man United. That'd be like saying we've got a good relationship with Portsmouth because we signed Dave Nugent on a free transfer!

Fair enough, didn't see that he'd been released.

Archived