Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevelcfc

A signing, a signing COULD be on the way! A real player and everything!

Stringer is not there for the fans, he's there for Radio Leicester. He's just doing his job, curse the people who still fall for it and not him.

Exactly.

Never said it was a big signing, everyone just jumps the gun then feels the need to give him some abuse for it.

What's Stringer actually done wrong?

He didn't say it was a first-team, big-name signing. That's only something virtually all of you assumed.

That's something he implied. 'First summer signing' implies that the player will be playing for the first team. Do you think any other radio stations announce when their local clubs are taking an 18 year old lad on trial? No, they don't. It's a pathetic attempt by Stringer to appear ITK and drive up listeners to his rubbish radio station and followers for his Twitter account.

Stringer doesn't know anything going on regarding transfer. Like Pearson would give him any information anyway. When the deadwood has gone, Wellens,St Ledger, Gallagher, Danns, Beckford, Waghorn and Drinkwater. Then I can see us signing around 3 to 4 players

Regarding Hobbs, I'm fairly certain that if we were more than 'slightly interested' he would have chosen us over Leicester. Forest were the obvious second choice, like I said a month or so ago, he was having his house in Quorn done up.

Regarding Hobbs, I'm fairly certain that if we were more than 'slightly interested' he would have chosen us over Leicester. Forest were the obvious second choice, like I said a month or so ago, he was having his house in Quorn done up.

Nottingham is just as accessible from Quorn as it is to Leicester.

Any idea how his knee is?

Guest MattP

That's something he implied. 'First summer signing' implies that the player will be playing for the first team. Do you think any other radio stations announce when their local clubs are taking an 18 year old lad on trial? No, they don't. It's a pathetic attempt by Stringer to appear ITK and drive up listeners to his rubbish radio station and followers for his Twitter account.

Fair point actually.

That said, as Babs put, anyone taken in by Stringer is a fool, he always does this.

Wtf? How did HE imply it was a big, first-team signing? All he said was that it was the first signing for LCFC. Why should people assume it's for the first team? That's something YOU implied. NOWHERE did he state it was a first-team signing.

So what if other radio stations do or don't do it? If Stringer is told to provide news, then that's what he'll do. It's certainly got people talking, hasn't it?

Archived