Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Beckford to Bolton Complete!

I'm new here, but kingfox is the king of bantz, right?

Kingfox, me and you are going to get along just fine. Can I hang round with you? You can show me the ropes... not in a bondage way but I guess you never know where it might lead...?

Depends if you do open curtain.

Got to be hardcore. 

One thing confuses me. I thought Bolton were bust? Like, massively in debt..

Where have they got their dosh from to sign Beckford and pay his wages?

They've made other signings too I thought?

They have signed five Col.

So something is going fine somewhere. 

What an utter fiasco the whole 'Beckford saga' has proven to be. Signed to a fanfare of adulation. Then those stil insisting that Beckford was the answer. Very few league goals, loaned out etc etc etc.

Personally, no City player in recent years has frustrated me like Jermaine. Thinking that he had something to offer, then seeing him play like a willy puller on the pitch.

I'm glad he's finally gone. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if he scores for fun at Bolton.

Such is Mr Beckford.

Col i'll give you it.

You never liked him and was right as far as we are concerned.

But I still say he is a far better player than we seen this one will bite us on the arse sorry to say.

But I still say he is a far better player than we seen this one will bite us on the arse sorry to say.

This is right, but if he wasn't good for us, there was no point keeping him.

He will more than likely score goals at Bolton.

But me personally it wouldn't bother me one bit.

What an utter fiasco the whole 'Beckford saga' has proven to be. Signed to a fanfare of adulation.

It was more like a desperate move to buy a striker as the transfer window was closing as Sven's bids to buy Nicky Maynard were rejected.

Unfortunately, big price tags come with big expectations, although IIRC most City fans were a bit unsure of what to make about Beckford when he was signed, with those that had opinions being divided.

This is right, but if he wasn't good for us, there was no point keeping him.

He will more than likely score goals at Bolton.

But me personally it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Not saying we should keep him but he will score.

He'll be the new Akinbadbuy and score everytime he plays us that may bother us.

Anything for my solemate.

models shoes in seriously sexy way.. like way sexy. No sexier than that...sexier still....a little less sexy.... BINGO!

Did Kingfox create a second profile so he could have banter with himself?

It was more like a desperate move to buy a striker as the transfer window was closing as Sven's bids to buy Nicky Maynard were rejected.

Unfortunately, big price tags come with big expectations, although IIRC most City fans were a bit unsure of what to make about Beckford when he was signed, with those that had opinions being divided.

I don't recollect that this was indicated on this forum? Many many times myself (and Babs I think?) suggested that Beckford was actually not playing anything close to expectation only to be shouted down, continually.

And when he signed the forum was buzzing with 'great signing'.. Unless I'm recalling something completely different.

I don't recollect that this was indicated on this forum? Many many times myself (and Babs I think?) suggested that Beckford was actually not playing anything close to expectation only to be shouted down, continually.

And when he signed the forum was buzzing with 'great signing'.. Unless I'm recalling something completely different.

All spot on col every word of it.

Fvck am agreeing with col :nono:  :nono:

Don't give a toss how many he goes on to score elsewhere, and certainly not going to worry about him scoring against us.

There many many better players in this league to worry about rather than him.

Time to move on.

Don't give a toss how many he goes on to score elsewhere, and certainly not going to worry about him scoring against us.

There many many better players in this league to worry about rather than him.

Time to move on.

Good post and I agree..

:thumbup:

Closure.... Lets move on now

lol

Cheeky bar-steward...

Shouldn't you now be supporting Kings Lynn buddy?

So thats the thanks I get for backing you up remind me never to turn my back on you if we meet for a drink.

Nahhhhhh Martham FC they got a great club house just been done up lol

Anyway been nice to you once this year ya can fvck off now lol lol lol

To be fair to the guy, he never really said he didn't want to play for the club. I maybe liked to see him have one more chance, but then again I don't think he quite fits into the young system that Nigel's has picked up. Well thank you Beckford for the hat trick against Forest! 

Billy Sharp a replacement?, or didn't he turn us down last time?

Archived