Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Beckford to Bolton Complete!

He was a a classic example of being signed by one manager and just not fitting with the next manager's plans or style.

Shame ... I thought he could have been a good signing .... but as he was never going to make it here then I'm glad for all aprties he's moved on.

That should give us some money now ...... can we look forward to signing someone now!!!??

He was a a classic example of being signed by one manager and just not fitting with the next manager's plans or style.

Shame ... I thought he could have been a good signing .... but as he was never going to make it here then I'm glad for all aprties he's moved on.

That should give us some money now ...... can we look forward to signing someone now!!!??

That's rubbish. You're posting some utter crap recently. Beckford was AS BAD for Sven as he was for Pearson. In fact, I think he looked improved under Pearson. Will you try anything to dismiss the current manager, cos this is crap.

Guest ttfn

'ttfn', on 31 Aug 2011 - 6:46 PM, said:snapback.png

I said before and I'll say again.

I think this is a poor signing, whatever the price. Hoping to be proved wrong.

'DANGEROUS TIGER', on 31 Aug 2011 - 6:50 PM, said:snapback.png

If we do sign him, I am pretty sure you WILL, be proved wrong

Good old DT.

That's rubbish. You're posting some utter crap recently. Beckford was AS BAD for Sven as he was for Pearson. In fact, I think he looked improved under Pearson. Will you try anything to dismiss the current manager, cos this is crap.

I think you need to read colchester city fan ..... 

My point was he was signed by one manager and didn't fit the next guy's style or plans .... how is that having a go at NP??

Jeez .... the Nigey paranoia on here is getting ridiculous ..... can't make any sort of point now without Nige's fans crying.

I've re read the whole thread here ..... and am astonished at your outburst. Is it your time of month?

Did Kingfox create a second profile so he could have banter with himself?

I wouldn't of called myself shoe seller, I would of called myself butt plug seller. 

No attempt to be funny, you wanted the question answered.

Anything for my solemate.

models shoes in seriously sexy way.. like way sexy. No sexier than that...sexier still....a little less sexy.... BINGO!

I like you, up there with Cuddly Ken.

What an utter fiasco the whole 'Beckford saga' has proven to be. Signed to a fanfare of adulation. Then those stil insisting that Beckford was the answer. Very few league goals, loaned out etc etc etc.

Personally, no City player in recent years has frustrated me like Jermaine. Thinking that he had something to offer, then seeing him play like a willy puller on the pitch.

I'm glad he's finally gone. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if he scores for fun at Bolton.

Such is Mr Beckford.

arsehole

I've re read the whole thread here ..... and am astonished at your outburst. Is it your time of month?

You simply try to turn anything into a Pearson bashing. Like many on here are suggesting, or so it would seem, it's getting really monotonous. If you want a change of manager, grow a pair and just say so. If you don't, stop the fookin bleating and see what the season brings. Do us all a favour.

You simply try to turn anything into a Pearson bashing. Like many on here are suggesting, or so it would seem, it's getting really monotonous. If you want a change of manager, grow a pair and just say so. If you don't, stop the fookin bleating and see what the season brings. Do us all a favour.

I'm pretty sure he has, about a million times, he doesn't need encouraging.

I think you need to read colchester city fan ..... 

My point was he was signed by one manager and didn't fit the next guy's style or plans .... how is that having a go at NP??

Jeez .... the Nigey paranoia on here is getting ridiculous ..... can't make any sort of point now without Nige's fans crying.

:chant:  :chant:  :chant:  :chant:  :pearson:  :ph34r:

I don't even understand how you've taken that as Pearson Bashing.

Like Mark W says .... I make no secret in wanting a new manager .... why on earth would you say grow a pair and admit it!!!!!????

You talk an awful lot of crap .... but that post takes your sycophantic "like me, Like me" bile to a new level.

Do you ever have any opinions of your own??

Seems to me you'll jump on any bandwagon you see ..... Do you need a friend???

Would you like me to supply you with some original thoughts so you can look like you have a mind of your own??

Would be Leicester all over for him to do well there but if his attitude here is anything to go by then they'll get the same dis-interested, half-arsed clown we got.

Glad he's finally history.

ONWFD

O'Neill would feel down?

Would be Leicester all over for him to do well there but if his attitude here is anything to go by then they'll get the same dis-interested, half-arsed clown we got.

Glad he's finally history.

O'Neill would feel down?

Is there any evidence to that attitude though??? I genuinely ask because I haven't seen anything to suggest he has an attitude apart from his unfortunate body language.

Archived