Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

TRANSFERS

I am sure there was 1 season where MON only signed Frank Sinclair, and that was i think days before the season started. And then of course, were his comedy own goals on his debut. Someone else post the link.

I am sure there was 1 season where MON only signed Frank Sinclair, and that was i think days before the season started. And then of course, were his comedy own goals on his debut. Someone else post the link.

I'm pretty sure we signed impey at the sane time as frank. Might be wrong though

Martin O'niell only signed two new players for our return to the Prem, near to the end of the preseason too, Spencer Prior and Kasey Keller.

Remember peeps saying we were doomed :)

For those that say Muzzy Izzet, we signed him but we already had him on loan and a lot of peeps did not really see it as a new signing :D

its obvious Nigel cant sign any new players as he hasnt got too long as manage.....( a shame )   the thais dont want to pay players off that the new manager doesnt then want !! ..

im looking forward to seeing a few of the under 21s breaking through , rather than overpaid journey men tossing it off , although Beckford has left now thank f***

Gerry Taggart for free from Bolton

Well our already thin squad has just got thinner, if pearson does not sign anyone at all... Especially a centre half for cover, i seriously doubt him... I really cannot see him turning every player round that had a bad season last year.

Vardy, marshall, drinky, waggers, whitbrrad, st ledger... There the players who did not make an effort last season resulting in a play off spot!!!!

Well our already thin squad has just got thinner, if pearson does not sign anyone at all... Especially a centre half for cover, i seriously doubt him... I really cannot see him turning every player round that had a bad season last year.

Vardy, marshall, drinky, waggers, whitbrrad, st ledger... There the players who did not make an effort last season resulting in a play off spot!!!!

It's unfair to say they didn't make an effort, not enough ability or confidence ok but effort , no.

It's only got thinner numerically, you can't really consider it to have got thinner if we get rid of a player we were never going to use

Martin O'niell only signed two new players for our return to the Prem, near to the end of the preseason too, Spencer Prior and Kasey Keller.

Remember peeps saying we were doomed :)

For those that say Muzzy Izzet, we signed him but we already had him on loan and a lot of peeps did not really see it as a new signing :D

There was three.. I remember Justin Harrington coming in with Prior too

Don't be drawn into thinking that because there aren't any solid rumours flying around we aren't looking at anyone or trying to do business. Pearson likes the loan market as well and no loan moves will be made until teams begin to confirm there squads for the season, giving us an idea of who is involved and who isn't.

There is plenty of time until the transfer window closes, plus the loan possibility. If we have 2-3 academy players ready to make the step up, that would also add value. Only time will tell, but losing beckford who we wernt using hasn't really weakened us.

Archived