Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Leicester vs Leeds Match Thread

Basically on FT if Pearson sticks he's a willy puller, if he twists he's a willy puller.

Surely he may as well change to try & win the game seeing as the players just can't get on the front foot today given Leeds closing down & overall tempo

He has spent the whole pre season developing this new formation, presumably as a response to the debacle in the final 3rd of last season. For him to give up on it after an hours worth of dismal performance doesn't exactly inspire confidence, and I'm sure the players feel the same way.

To be honest I think Pearson is still struggling to get to grips with what went wrong last year. His team selections and rapid changes of formation seem like the actions of a man who is confused and not really sure what he is doing.

He has spent the whole pre season developing this new formation, presumably as a response to the debacle in the final 3rd of last season. For him to give up on it after an hours worth of dismal performance doesn't exactly inspire confidence, and I'm sure the players feel the same way.

To be honest I think Pearson is still struggling to get to grips with what went wrong last year. His team selections and rapid changes of formation seem like the actions of a man who is confused and not really sure what he is doing.

Don't think he has, team selections are practically forced

Leeds have just tactically nipped it in the bud today

It will be back in the future.

We don't (or didn't) quite have the players for it though as the left flank with hoofs from the back from Whitbread & complete lack of pace from Konch means it's not as effective as it could be with personal changes

This has probably been fixed with the two new arrivals in Zoom (who according to NP was a few weeks behind in preperations & off the pace as he was without a club through the fitness period of preseason) and Ignasi Miquel whose pedigree should mean he can pass it out the back not hoof it.

It's not worked today doesn't mean it won't work

Don't think he has, team selections are practically forced

Leeds have just tactically nipped it in the bud today

It will be back in the future.

We don't (or didn't) quite have the players for it though as the left flank with hoofs from the back from Whitbread & complete lack of pace from Konch means it's not as effective as it could be with personal changes

This has probably been fixed with the two new arrivals in Zoom (who according to NP was a few weeks behind in preperations & off the pace as he was without a club through the fitness period of preseason) and Ignasi Miquel whose pedigree should mean he can pass it out the back not hoof it.

It's not worked today doesn't mean it won't work

You might be right.

I'll eagerly await some slither of evidence that it will work while I long for those days last season when we were ripping teams apart playing 4 4 2.

James & King should give their wages back today.

Leeds have tactically nailed it today, stopped us playing completely.

Bright spots? Not many, Drinky played well in the first half... A point in the bag, which was pretty hard earned.

James & King should give their wages back today.

Leeds have tactically nailed it today, stopped us playing completely.

Bright spots? Not many, Drinky played well in the first half... A point in the bag, which was pretty hard earned.

Drinkwater was wank throughout.

What particularly impressed you about him? His sideways passing? His backwards passing? His deflected shot that went for a corner? Or his pointless hooked balls forward when he was facing our goal?

Played well in the first half...what on earth are you smoking? He did absolutely bugger all but negative things.

Archived