Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Leicester vs Leeds Match Thread

Ugh, no Knockaert again? I know it's early but why do I get the strong feeling this season's going to be immensely frustrating?

Same midfield that won last week, seems fair. On the bench today think we will see him if things arnt going well

Same midfield that won last week, seems fair. On the bench today think we will see him if things arnt going well

Meh, wasn't at the cup game but by all counts it sounds like he changed the game. 

If you're going to play a three man midfield, surely one of the three needs to be your creative, attacking presence? I like all three of those lads in midfield, don't get me wrong, but together? It's just a little defensive.

People talk about Andy King being "allowed to get forward" but even at his best for us he's never been an attacking midfielder. He makes those runs from deep, that's why they're so effective.

Updated. 3-5-2 same team as Boro apart from Nuge in for Wood and obviously Moore in for the injured Whitebread.

Not a single defender on the bench, no Bagayago or Migquel.

you've got Whitbread in and not SSL. Is that right?

Why would you bother with Waggy ahead of a defensive option on the bench? Strange.

Decent starting 11 although I thought we might go 4-4-2 at home and be bit more positive. Not knocking the 5-3-2 I just thought that might be our 'away day' formation.

Archived