Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryanw21

Billy Davies

I don't know if this has been asked before but as Billy Davies was at our game against Birmingham I take it he was there hoping to see Morgan, but surely he and his scouting team will of seen the reports of him being out injured, which led to my thinking he could be there to look at someone else, i.e Moore? thoughts?

they aren't, they weren't playing and 1 of their promotion rivals were playing locally, doesn't take a genius to work out, managers don't just go to watch players...

and your assumption that he must be, is why you are an idiot

No way was he there for morgan. Who bids for a player twice then takes a look at him. Must have to be the stupidest manager in history. On top of that why would he want to look at morgan anyway. He had him for 3yrs at forest. Moore is a leicester lad and he would personally decline joining forest and pearson wont want to sell.

they aren't, they weren't playing and 1 of their promotion rivals were playing locally, doesn't take a genius to work out, managers don't just go to watch players...

and your assumption that he must be, is why you are an idiot

Still unsure as to how that makes somebody an idiot, either way as your answer isn't a definitive one that could also be claimed to be idiotic therefor that would make you no less of an idiot than me. The main point of my original post was to see if anybody knew if there were any rumours of Forest looking at other of our players than Morgan.

I seriously wouldn't read too much into it, they didn't have a game that day and Leicester is obviously on their doorstep!!

Can anyone honestly see us selling any of our best players to "the trees" before the window shuts??

No way was he there for morgan. Who bids for a player twice then takes a look at him. Must have to be the stupidest manager in history. On top of that why would he want to look at morgan anyway. He had him for 3yrs at forest. Moore is a leicester lad and he would personally decline joining forest and pearson wont want to sell.

He may want to watch him again to see whether it would be worth raising his bid, also players tend to get better or worse over a 3 year period

I seriously wouldn't read too much into it, they didn't have a game that day and Leicester is obviously on their doorstep!!

Can anyone honestly see us selling any of our best players to "the trees" before the window shuts??

I was just curious

Maybe pearson got wind of Davies being at the game and therefore decided not to play wes. Just a thought!

Don't think he'd put a match in jeopardy by not playing our best player just so shortarse couldn't see him play!

And I don't see why people have been unnecessarily harsh on the guy, only asking if anyone knew what he was up to.

My guess would have been he was there to watch Nugent, seeing as they are in need of a striker and Davies was interested in him about a month ago... but going by people's posts in the thread this obviously this makes me a moron for thinking this.

Archived