Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryanw21

Billy Davies

Only on foxestalk can we convert someone's injury into a potential transfer.

Its not the injury, its the fact they made 2 official bids for him... and I didn't say he didn't play because of a potential transfer I just said why would the go if he was injured which I then thought maybe they were looking at someone else

I don't quite see why he'd need to watch Morgan, having managed him for three years.

Unless we've turned him into a superstar in that time.

We have...hes twice the player now, hes the best central defender in the league and like I said players either get worse or better season by season

Out of all the players to suggest he may be looking at other than Morgan you choose Moore? lol

There would be absolutely no chance of us selling our most promising youngster who loves the club to Forest, so to be fair I can see why and agree why Jimmy called you an idiot. 

I never said we would sell him just that they may try their luck, I don't think we'd sell but they bid for morgan which was rejected so maybe they were looking at another impressive central defender, I didn't say we'd accept. They both play in the same position, also they bid for morgan who is by far our best defender and we all knew it wouldn't be accepted but they still bid so do you see where im going with this now?...and im the idiot apparently? Clubs don't think oh I wont bid for this player because it might not be accepted, they try their luck! IDIOT

I too, heard he'd come to see the lovely Natalie Jackson. However with her not being there, he had a chance encounter with NP's daughter. Naturally when big Nige found out he wasn't overly amused and dropped the customary nut on poor old Billy.

I too, heard he'd come to see the lovely Natalie Jackson. However with her not being there, he had a chance encounter with NP's daughter. Naturally when big Nige found out he wasn't overly amused and dropped the customary nut on poor old Billy.

I would pay big money to see Nigel nutt billy davies! lol

More concerning than what Billy Davis was doing apparently there were two scouts from Premier League clubs there to watch Jeff Schlupp...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/10265458/Leicester-City-manager-Nigel-peason-delighted-at-his-teams-fightback-to-beat-Birmingham-City.html

I always think Billy Davies looks like the woman/Boy in the bloody Krankies! Oh sod it! I've now got a mental picture of Billy, wearing a school cap, back-scuttling Nat Jackson! I've just got to stop reading TheBigJohnSteaders posts!

Out of all the players to suggest he may be looking at other than Morgan you choose Moore? lol

There would be absolutely no chance of us selling our most promising youngster who loves the club to Forest, so to be fair I can see why and agree why Jimmy called you an idiot. 

Why would that stop him from watching? This isn't about would we sell him it's about would Davies come and watch him.

Just because you think someone's wrong that doesn't make them an idiot. It gets very tiring hearing people who disagree with someone else use insults because they get upset about something. Grow up. His suggestion isn't ridiculous at all, no way did he deserve to get insulted like that.

Craig Adams 22 is dead, arise the new king

lol blast from the past.

Reminds me, I'm flogging summat on eBay better check how it's doing...

Why would that stop him from watching? This isn't about would we sell him it's about would Davies come and watch him.

Just because you think someone's wrong that doesn't make them an idiot. It gets very tiring hearing people who disagree with someone else use insults because they get upset about something. Grow up. His suggestion isn't ridiculous at all, no way did he deserve to get insulted like that.

Thank you, someone talks sense. No where did I suggest we would sell but maybe that he could bid either way as teams do try their luck

More concerning than what Billy Davis was doing apparently there were two scouts from Premier League clubs there to watch Jeff Schlupp...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/10265458/Leicester-City-manager-Nigel-peason-delighted-at-his-teams-fightback-to-beat-Birmingham-City.html

I always think Billy Davies looks like the woman/Boy in the bloody Krankies! Oh sod it! I've now got a mental picture of Billy, wearing a school cap, back-scuttling Nat Jackson! I've just got to stop reading TheBigJohnSteaders posts!

lol

thoughts? you're an idiot!

they aren't, they weren't playing and 1 of their promotion rivals were playing locally, doesn't take a genius to work out, managers don't just go to watch players...

and your assumption that he must be, is why you are an idiot

What the f**k is your problem? It was a perfectly reasonable topic. 

Archived