Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CountesthorpeFox

Away Followings Table

Watford took loads to Birmingham & Reading and it's done on totals rather than average - so us and Watford for example have had three away games.

Our support this year has been much improved. Keep it up everyone.

EDIT: Shows what I know. Just assumed it was the same figures that had been flying around on Twitter which had totals rather than averages. 4th is very decent and we'll sell Blackpool out with ease too.

However Wigan allocating over 4,000 tickets is impressive.

I suppose it's the only way they can sell tickets and fill the stands!

I'm fairly sure away teams get the full allocation of a stand behind the goal at the DW, in the prem they used to give it to local teams, Utd, City etc.

Plus it's a new ground for most teams for a few years, just like West Ham was the other season.

Wolves' away numbers :mellow:

Wolves have always been well supported, and I imagine they'll sell out most place in that division just like we did. The other way around as well, I imagine it's a big thing for League One fans to see Wolves, they are a big club.

QPR's away support has been shocking so far - 771 per game.

And Oxford with 1'600 for each away fixture is more than decent for League Two.

2 of QPR's 3 away games so far have been at lunchtime, 200 miles away and on TV.

Archived