Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

All 50 Gs

The goal at Scunthorpe, his first ever against Southampton, the pearler against Leeds to equalise, the cheeky finish at Coventry, the lob against Barnsley and that beautiful team goal against Derby. Each and every one a beauty, making it impossible to choose a best ever.

For me, King is the embodiment of Leicester City's reawakening, He got regular football just as we stormed League One and has been an ever present since, long may it continue. 

Someone start an Andy Kings best goal poll! Quality wise i reckon his best was v Leeds but my personal favourite was v Scunthorpe. I was there that day and the celebrations were epic! Very important moment in the season too as that goal gave us the win to take us top and we stayed there for the rest of the campaign i believe.

There are just too many great goals in there to mention.

And they are great goals without (in the main) being screamers or runs where he beats four or five players. They are just great bits of finishing.

I think my personal favourite is Coventry away. Just such a fvcking ridiculous goal. There's a Guardian "Best of YouTube" feature on Thursdays - I'll add it to the comments section so this gets a wider audience, assuming that's ok with DG?

That goal against Scunthorpe is absolutely world class.

I love how casual he is bringing it down on his chest.

Genuinely can't believe how many people are overlooking the Stevenage goal. Absolutely outrageous to score from 25 yards with the outside of the boot.

There are just too many great goals in there to mention.

And they are great goals without (in the main) being screamers or runs where he beats four or five players. They are just great bits of finishing.

I think my personal favourite is Coventry away. Just such a fvcking ridiculous goal. There's a Guardian "Best of YouTube" feature on Thursdays - I'll add it to the comments section so this gets a wider audience, assuming that's ok with DG?

Will it lead to another ban, who knows the web is awash with lcfc goals and actions and no one seems to care except when I put stuff up.

Too right you greedy bastard making windfall profits off their hard-earned footage.  :rolleyes:

If only!

I just don't understand how there are so many football videos on youtube and yet every time I put something up I get warned / banned.

If only.

He's a decent player at this level, at times, he hasn't showm nuch of it since NFP came back.

Izzet performed week in, wek out and in The Premier.

It makes absolutely no sense to compare Izzet and King. Different eras entirely.

It makes absolutely no sense to compare Izzet and King. Different eras entirely.

Well you can say without a shadow of a doubt that Izzet was a better player than King is.

The Stevenage goal is my favourite in terms of quality. But the Cardiff play-off one will always be my fave. It was too good to be true :(

Archived