Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

All 50 Gs

If only.

He's a decent player at this level, at times, he hasn't showm nuch of it since NFP came back.

Izzet performed week in, wek out and in The Premier.

Good job I said 'well on the way' and not currently at the same standard.

Learn to read, people. Learn to read.

Good job I said 'well on the way' and not currently at the same standard.

Learn to read, people. Learn to read.

I did and I'll say it again, he performs every now and again in the second division whilst Muzzy did it week in, week out in The Premier.

He's not currently at the same level, well on the way to or ever likely to be as good as Muzzy.

He's playing for a team that is top 6 in the second at best whereas Muzzy played for a team that were top 10 Premier for 4 seasons.

As for a favourite nah that's impossible. But if he was more famous that goal away at Cov would have gone viral and still be shown in highlight clips and montages today. What a fúcking outrageous finish. 

Class celebration too. Just gave the whole home end a look that clearly said "did you just see that?! I'm so much fúcking better than any of you". 

Remember reading a match programme when he was the youngster in focus (about a year before he was given his debut) and they talked a lot about his finishing and presence in the opposition area.

Some truly delightful goals in there that would grace any level.

I did and I'll say it again, he performs every now and again in the second division whilst Muzzy did it week in, week out in The Premier.

He's not currently at the same level, well on the way to or ever likely to be as good as Muzzy.

He's playing for a team that is top 6 in the second at best whereas Muzzy played for a team that were top 10 Premier for 4 seasons.

Have to agree, Muzzy also had the set-piece taking quality than King doesn't (or isn't allowed to show? :dunno:) which gave us countless goals a season as well as his own scoring ability.

Doubt we'll see a player like him at the club for a long time with such a varied impact on the team.

what a goal his first ever was, I remember it well out of nowhere one bit of magic in a cold, shit game that we still went on to lose people who moan about the team nowadays must have very short memories cause fook me we were dreadful back then!

I remember those days very well... I agree, if anything we should let our egos go a bit and just get behind the team, no need for all the extra pressure we put on them, especially when you look at the average age of the team.

Well done Andy King

What an absolute class act. Love that he is still in the team week in week out after a lot of years at the club.

Anyone else notice how many came from Gallagher's crosses? A LOT  :whistle:

Was gonna say this, he is capable of putting in a decent ball.

Archived