Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Doncaster away question?

Spoke to the ticket office this afternoon, I'm not sure when I'll get out of work Saturday so will be a spur of the moment decision. They said they got an extra 700 this morning and to check back Friday to see if any get sent back

We've sold 1500

Even though we've still got three days till the fixture, you'd thought we'd be nearly sold out by now. It's a saturday 3pm! it's not a long journey, one or two decent pubs & of course we're doing well and we're sitting third. Fair enough it's better than some but you know from us you'd expect more...

I know the train fare is a killer!

Even though we've still got three days till the fixture, you'd thought we'd be nearly sold out by now. It's a saturday 3pm! it's not a long journey, one or two decent pubs & of course we're doing well and we're sitting third. Fair enough it's better than some but you know from us you'd expect more...

I know the train fare is a killer!

Think we will still get 2000 mate, which ain't that bad

Yea. Over 2700 when I rang them this afternoon, think the whole away end holds 3200??

It seems to me like they're pretty much letting you take what you want there. It used to be 3,200 but Forest had even more than that.

I dread to think what Wednesday and Leeds will have there lol

Archived