Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Doncaster away question?

How difficult is it to get from the train station to the ground?

Doncaster Station is just under two miles away so you are probably best taking a taxi to the ground. If you do have time on your hands and you fancy the long walk (around 25-30 minutes) then as you come out of the station turn right and then keep straight on this road (the A 6182 Trafford Way) and you will eventually reach the stadium complex on your left.

Colin Barrett informs me; 'The bus service has been improved for matchdays. From around two hours before kick off there is a dedicated shuttle service from the Doncaster Interchange bus station, which is adjacent the train station and under the Frenchgate Shopping Centre. This is Route 75X and runs every 10 minutes direct to the Stadium. It leaves Stand C6 and the journey takes less than 10 minutes depending on traffic. The bus stops in a lay-by at the Ground close to the Ticket Office and after the match leaves for Doncaster Interchange from the same place. Cost is presently £1.10 each way'.

Is this going to be unreserved seating? because if i remember correctly last time i went it was?

Oh and the train back folks, there's a train leaving Donny at 17:58 change at Derby arriving there 18:50 the connection back to leicester leaves at 19:01 you'll arrive back in Leicester at 19:23.

I havent been to a game for years. I fancy hitting brighton away but its always at xmas. same again this year but going to try. I was wondering, when you buy away tickets do they semd them out or do you have to collect them ? may seem a silly question but hey

I havent been to a game for years. I fancy hitting brighton away but its always at xmas. same again this year but going to try. I was wondering, when you buy away tickets do they semd them out or do you have to collect them ? may seem a silly question but hey

They will post them to you. I was surprised today when they said they would post mine out for Saturdays game today. 

Row H, I will be annoyed if I'm not standing

You'll be standing if you have a pair of bollocks.

just order 3 for it, i was 18th in the queue on the phone and she said there is a few left but they have been extremely busy with sales today! 

lol Why does this not surprise me. Looking forward to this actually. Zoonies.

Oh are you trying to say they are so big that I sit on them if I sit down  :whistle:

lol

Nah, my point is, if you really do want to stand, then it's possible without too much effort. Genuinely can't remember the last away game I sat at.

They will post them to you. I was surprised today when they said they would post mine out for Saturdays game today.

thanks!

Archived