Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Doncaster away question?

Why is it awful?

I'm considering this game because I'm 20 so it's only £13.

Ive never been for a match though have worked in the industrial estate nearby. I'm guessing its because there are no decent pubs neRby, and there'll be a shite turnout from the home fans.

Imagine having our ground at the Meridian, its similar to that I think.

Think I'm going to try and go to this... I like Doncaster away, don't think it's awful at all. Concourse is massive and there's plenty of seat room. The ground itself is pretty decent as well, and there are plenty of car parks. 

Its not a great away day due to the location of the ground and lack of pubs.  Plus the last couple of games there have been shite.

Think this season will be different though, we seem to be getting a more lively away crowd with better atmospheres and if our good run continutes we should take 2000 easily.  It's only just over an hour's drive away as well.

I don't know whether to go anyway, or listen to the FoxesTalkers and not go cus it's apparently shite.

Mate, go. It's £13. It's a winner... It depends what you want from an away day, but I like to turn up, support the team and go home. Doncaster is good for that, and car parks are not too far away.

Ps - Liking the avatar ;)

Archived