Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Are we getting a new pub?.

I actually quite like the look of that, aside from being unsure whether it is a shirt or a jacket.

Feel like this is going to be one of those things where people will jump on it and criticise no matter what they come out with.

Don't like the clobber? Don't buy it.

I actually quite like the look of that, aside from being unsure whether it is a shirt or a jacket.

Feel like this is going to be one of those things where people will jump on it and criticise no matter what they come out with.

Don't like the clobber? Don't buy it.

Agreed, whats wrong with exploring all avenues to promote the club. The majority of "fashion" on sale at most clubs is gash..

Bit weird for me. If you want something like that you go to the high street to get it. Brands that have been doing it well for years.

Buying your going out/smart clothes from your football club is not much of a step up from being a full kit willy puller.

I'm all for more marketing new products and generating more income for the club, I'm glad it has appealed to 1 or 2 of you it annoys me greatly every year when when we have the moaning fans in the kit threads going on about prices and how they don't like football shirts. You are quite right ealingfox if you don't like it don't buy it just can't see it taking off myself but then again what do I know about the 4 ps

Bit weird for me. If you want something like that you go to the high street to get it. Brands that have been doing it well for years.

Buying your going out/smart clothes from your football club is not much of a step up from being a full kit willy puller.

Exactly. Few years ago they had a really nice black coat in the club shop. It had no Leicester branding on it at all. I just thought its nice, but why would I buy that here when I can get better quality from the high street. Seems odd the club selling stuff without the club brand on it.

Agreed. I think it will be more orientated to the asian market that we are trying to break. Asia (as a generalisation) look to the west for fashion.

In all fairness, the brand itself, 'Fox and Crop' looks relatively decent and if it was no way affiliated with the club, is the type of brand that would have success with football fans. Barbour style Jackets and smart jumpers etc go down well on the terrace. If I was going to wear something affiliated with the club, which I rarely do, I'd sooner wear something like this than the dreadful tat we've had up for offer in the club shop over the years.

Agree though that similar clothes will be available on the high street for probably a similar price but better quality.

At least it may smarten up some of the scruffs & grown men in horrendous ill fitting replica kit all over the place.

For the first time on here I find myself 100% in agreement with you.

Archived