Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

He got booed right from the start of that game, prior to the sending off and badge kissing. He then went on to be the best player on the pitch. We got outplayed, our fans got pissed off, so they booed him. He was fantastic for us, and we booed him. I can't bear the bitterness football fans display- it's petty. As for his comments yesterday, he's a bit pantomime, I wouldn't take it so personally.

No he didn't, as someone has already pointed out to you, stop making things up, if there was the odd boo it wasn't by the vast, vast majority, until he started to act the pantomime villian and then he got what he deserved. 

I don't care how good he was for us his antics since leaving have been crass and classless.  

So therefore it was at............

....home.

Mate who was sat next to me booed Savage when he came on (he blames him for attempting to play football in hus last season with us and getting us relegated), he then laughed at all of us for booing when Savage got Elliott sent off. He swears it was ahome game.

Another mate knows it was at home and says he remembers it being an early kick off.

No he didn't, as someone has already pointed out to you, stop making things up, if there was the odd boo it wasn't by the vast, vast majority, until he started to act the pantomime villian and then he got what he deserved.

I don't care how good he was for us his antics since leaving have been crass and classless.

He was booed from the start. I'm not making it up, nor saying it was from 28,000 fans, but he was fairly loudly booed right from the word go.

He is a big Pearson fan, has said a number of times in interviews from what i can remember. 

From what I've heard he doesn't really like Pearson because Pearson turned him down when he wanted to come back to us.

Sav made a few phone calls to old friends still around at the club (Birch) trying to get a move back to us during our league 1 campaign.  Pearson told him where to go basically, Sav thought he was better than he was and had more to offer than he actually did, was a little annoyed and has had a chip on his shoulder ever since.

....home.

Mate who was sat next to me booed Savage when he came on (he blames him for attempting to play football in hus last season with us and getting us relegated), he then laughed at all of us for booing when Savage got Elliott sent off. He swears it was ahome game.

Another mate knows it was at home and says he remembers it being an early kick off.

lol

Therefore what stadium was it played at 

Bert & Dickov22 must have been sat near to each other.

Its a view that isn't based on fact. We gave him a chance and he repaid us by covering every inch of grass and putting in 100% effort in every game, thats we he gave back. If he chooses to support Derby over us, who cares? He was excellent for us whilst here and earnt every penny we paid him. We appear to have forgotten that.

Well of course it's not based on fact, I never said it was.

Yeah he gave everything, contributed to us and I accept that, I think he's gone over the top with way he says our fans treated him, which is a shame. He got some stick on his first return but not on the scale portrayed on here.

Archived