Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

Why do folk keep using ridiculously unfunny names for Derby (Dierby), Forest (Florist) and Leicester (Fester)?. Its embarrassing and retarded.

Pack it in.....

A bit like your name on here ohh and thanks for the clarifaction on who's name goes with who. Informative

Kasper

Wasyl     Moore    Miquel 

Hammond

Knocky    King       James    Schlupp

Vardy          Nugent (both need goals - sub when/if goals are got) 

Subs: Fletcher-wilson, logan, whitbread, danns, hopper, konch, Gallagher

hehe

Get Was, Hammond and GTF in there. Don't give a shite about this cup and I want to see the new boys properly. Good opportunity.

Would agree with that, they need matches, Derby will most likely be resting and rotating, so not likely to lessen our chances of winning.

Kasper

Wasyl Moore Miquel

Hammond

Knocky King James Schlupp

Vardy Nugent (both need goals - sub when/if goals are got)

Subs: Fletcher-wilson, logan, whitbread, danns, hopper, konch, Gallagher

hehe

Like this team but would put in GTF and Jeff (Zoom on the left) up top and Zak for Liam (give the lad a breather) and everybody Danns now in the middle with a more attacking role. Would have played Wood if fit.

Won't happen though. Also no guarantee of goals, I think Derby will be up for this.

Maybe a few changes because of our fixtures, but nothing too drastic. I don't think Derby will be pushovers at all, their away form us miles better than their home form. And obviously the cup can throw up anything.

Why do folk keep using ridiculously unfunny names for Derby (Dierby), Forest (Florist) and Leicester (Fester)?. Its embarrassing and retarded.

Pack it in.....

Thank heavens someone else thinks the same as me.

Use it as a chance to get some of the fringe players and new signings fit. Hammond has done nothing but look dodgy when I've seen him so give him a full 90.

Vardy could perhaps do with a goal though knowing our luck hed probably get injured tuesday putting him out of the more important leagie games.

Thing is, if they beat us i could see it carry over to our home league games ruining our impressive home start.

Archived