Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

So no good saying Red Scum, Sheep Shaggers and Lets all laugh at Cov then?

:unsure:

I think that's different because they're all insults and abusive terms whereas Florest is just a childish manipulation of the club's name, dunno why but it just sounds silly to try use a name against them. I find it especially amusing when people say Shitty Ground without a hint of irony in their voice.

my starting 11 would be:

Kasper

de laet wasyl miquel bakayogo

gtf (or upfront) Hammond james gally

Hopper wood

Not chosen many regulars but i think the cup should be used to experiment with new players/younger players instead of us being serious and trying to go on a cup run, and besides it's only the league cup, no biggie. Would love Hopper to start as i think he deserves a chance and looks like a player who can use his head unlike wood, maybe he can show him how its done! i don't think we'll choose our best team even though i'm sure derby will probably put out their stronger team as they don't have strength in depth. still our team doesn't look too weak and will give derby a good go.

Time for a rest we have played the same 11 3 times in a week, bigger fish to fry on the weekend plus let's get some match practice into our newbies:

Conrad

Wessa

San Miguel

Big Zak

Zooma

Hammond

James

King

Knockaert

Vardy

Schluup

Subs: Smith, Nugent, Moore, Drinky, Lloyd, Cain, hopper

I hope there isn't any uproar if we lose this because people keep suggesting that they don't really care about this game. Thought there was far too much anger after we'd been beaten by Huddersfield in the cup last season and I really hope we don't get more of that shit again if we don't get past a better Derby team.

I hope there isn't any uproar if we lose this because people keep suggesting that they don't really care about this game. Thought there was far too much anger after we'd been beaten by Huddersfield in the cup last season and I really hope we don't get more of that shit again if we don't get past a better Derby team.

the difference is at Huddersfield we were in a fantastic run of form, playing on the Saturday so no need to change the team, this is a mid week game with a possible extra time and penalties

the difference is at Huddersfield we were in a fantastic run of form, playing on the Saturday so no need to change the team, this is a mid week game with a possible extra time and penalties

I still maintain there was far too much crap that came from going out of the FA Cup (and the League Cup for that matter) and I really don't want any more of it if we're beaten by Derby.

If anything I found our good league position to be a happy distraction from cup disappointment, just as it would be if we were to lose on Tuesday.

Archived