Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

This I think is a good shout - but maybe taylor-fletcher somewhere in the mix - maybe for Knocky of Nuge

I completely forgot him for some reason. Stick him straight in for Wood, who is unavailable.

I want us to make changes, but still be strong. You could experiment with nearly a totally different XI but I couldn't see that ending well.

Not for much longer. UEFA to stop 2nd tier teams from competing in Europe from 2015/16. Utter cvnts.

Seriously? How the hell can they let this happen?

It's why I can't take it all too seriously now. The whole thing is so fvcking manufactured it's a joke.

This cup should mean something to this club. Better not arse about.

This. If you offered me this trophy or promotion I'd take the trophy.

I'm not surprised we haven't sold that many. First i was told my son (sth) didn't have an allocation, and therefore i couldn't buy his regular seat. 

Then i tried to ring the club . Three times i tried for twenty minutes each time, but no one picked up. 

If this game doesn't make at least 10k, its going to be embarrassing.

"If I'm being honest, I've got more loyalties to Derby at the minute because the manager Nigel Clough and all his staff are still there," she said.

Even they think he is a girl!

Blokes a ****, never liked him somehow managed to forge a football career from being shit at it!

Kasper

RDL

Beast

Miquel

Bakayogo

Hammond

James

Cain

Taylor-Fletcher

Schlupp

Vardy

Subs: Hopper, Morgan, Logan, Danns, Nugent, King, Knockaert

Give Drinkwater, Konchesky, Dyer and Moore the night off. They've all been superb recently. I'd say the same for Vardy but I think he needs a goal soon otherwise he could get frustrated like last season and become less effective. I think he'll get one or two tonight.

What's with all this namby-pamby 'doesn't matter if we lose' nonsense? Call me old-fashioned but there is nothing worse in football than going out of the cup at home. If we lose I will completely overreact and call for everyone to be sacked.

Savage needs to remember the club that gave him his shot at the big time, as well as his first major trophy in football!

Still think he holds a bit of bitterness towards Pearson after he rejected him when Savage wanted to come back on loan here, ended up at Brighton instead.

Savage needs to remember the club that gave him his shot at the big time, as well as his first major trophy in football!

Still think he holds a bit of bitterness towards Pearson after he rejected him when Savage wanted to come back on loan here, ended up at Brighton instead.

and he's a professional troll now, says things to rile people up

"If I'm being honest, I've got more loyalties to Derby at the minute because the manager Nigel Clough and all his staff are still there," she said.

Blokes a ****, never liked him somehow managed to forge a football career from being shit at it!

You're an idiot. The guy was class for us, he maybe a bit of a fool,but he gave his all in every single one of those games for us.

King of Bench Warming

Skinny Latte - Beast - White Bread - Pogo Stick

MJ - Raindrops - Ham Sandwich

Fletcher-Wilson - Shit Haircut - Usain

Subs - Casper, More Please, Micky, Kingy, Knockia, Grasshopper, Jeffrey

2-0 Win

I'm I going to this?

FOOK NO!

I missed Eastenders last Tuesday, I'm not doing the same again.

He certainly wasn't a shit footballer.

I think he does think of Leicester fondly. Shame some idiots booed him when he returned- probably tarnishes his view of us as a club. I've got a lot of time for him. In the article he actually praises Leicester as a club. He's asked who he'd prefer to win, he says Derby. So what?

I think he does think of Leicester fondly. Shame some idiots booed him when he returned- probably tarnishes his view of us as a club. I've got a lot of time for him. In the article he actually praises Leicester as a club. He's asked who he'd prefer to win, he says Derby. So what?

He achieved much more with us than he did with Derby, let alone their fans absolutely detested him for months. Yet a few boos from our fans and he favours them? That's wrong for me. He says we were disrespectful.  As mentioned, he kissed the Brum badge (which is much worse than a few boos - surely he expected that?)  and got someone sent off who had been his captain and friend for 4/5 years.

I've always liked him, still do to be fair.

His actions seem to suggest otherwise, had a massive bee in his bonnet about the club not backing him up more when he decorated the ref's toilet and for some reason he seems to have let that filter down into how he views the fans. As for booing him he deserves it, I don't recall a single Leicester fan having a bad word to say about him until the rather needless antics Bert points out in his post, which is enough for me, especially kissing the Birmingham badge, the lack of respect shown to the club that paid his wages and played a massive part in him becoming a name English football is disgusting if you ask me.

I really don't care nor am I surprised he wants Derby to win tonight. It's completely what I'd expect.

His actions seem to suggest otherwise, had a massive bee in his bonnet about the club not backing him up more when he decorated the ref's toilet and for some reason he seems to have let that filter down into how he views the fans. As for booing him he deserves it, I don't recall a single Leicester fan having a bad word to say about him until the rather needless antics Bert points out in his post, which is enough for me, especially kissing the Birmingham badge, the lack of respect shown to the club that paid his wages and played a massive part in him becoming a name English football is disgusting if you ask me.

I really don't care nor am I surprised he wants Derby to win tonight. It's completely what I'd expect.

Agreed. Without this club giving him a chance I don't think he'd have got Premiership football (for many years at least) and certainly wouldn't be the media "star" he is today.

Archived