Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Derby Pre Match

Don't wanna see loads of changes, and I obviously don't wanna see us get beat by Derby at home, weather it's the league cup or whatever. Winning and staying unbeaten breeds further confidence. If Nigel makes 3 or 4 changes I will be happy. Anymore, and despite us having a good squad, Derby are not bad either, we would increase the sheepshaggers chances of winning.

So Nigel going to play the reserves and probably lose the chance of doing well in a cup we could go far in. It annoys me it's not took seriously.

We will be totally out sung as our crowd so far is embarrassing (6000 I was told this morning)

I'm with Bert and have a bad feeling about it.

ALSO Florist Florist Florist sorry but Iike being childish.

A good cup run should bring in money and boost team confidence. To approach it as being unimportant is farcical.

A good cup run should bring in money and boost team confidence. To approach it as being unimportant is farcical. So yes I am with you on this issue.

Why is everyone so keen for us to change the players that have done so well for us do far?

Miquel, Waselewski, Hopper, Cain - are they better than players on the current positions? I don't think so.

we're playing a cup game, it's a luxury in the sense we can use it to experiment and not cost ourselves 3 points!

6000?!!! That it. Jeez.

That's what happens when clubs put a ridiculous pricing structure in place.

Some people were still predicting we would get 20k lol

Games like this should be free for STH and a tenner each for everyone else MAX.

How pathetic will we look when derby bring over 2000 and we have 6000. Brilliant. If we were playing liverpool or someone we would no doubt sell out. Disgraceful not to make 12000 minimum.

Don't blame the fans.

A lot of people will have the money to either go to this or Saturday now the club made it 20 quid a person.

Not a hard decision.

How pathetic will we look when derby bring over 2000 and we have 6000. Brilliant. If we were playing liverpool or someone we would no doubt sell out. Disgraceful not to make 12000 minimum.

Not being funny but £15-20 to watch subs get game time is shite value. You can't blame the fans for that.

I can when they'd all be packing the stadium for Liverpool or Man united. It is costing me a tenner as an under 22 and my dad £15. Thats not bad for a cup match against a local rival. Its not as cheap as it could be, but its definately not expensive enough to only warrant 6000 fans. Awful support.

I can when they'd all be packing the stadium for Liverpool or Man united. It is costing me a tenner as an under 22 and my dad £15. Thats not bad for a cup match against a local rival. Its not as cheap as it could be, but its definately not expensive enough to only warrant 6000 fans. Awful support.

Its effectively 20 quid if you want a decent seat for a reserve match.

That's a rip off.

its £20 maximium not £120? stop moaning...

No one is moaning, they are just pointing out why there will be less than 12k down there for a home game against Derby tomorrow.

Archived