Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Derby County 2-1 Post Match Thread

People were entitled to moan after the first half. It was absolutely appalling. Nothing positive to be said about it. Second half we made the changes and that is what changed the game. Shows how poor we are without our main players. Awesome second half.

I don't agree with the last part.

Anyside with 6 debutants would look poor.

I am sure they will all add something this season, remember, only 90-180 minutes a week are spent on the pitch, some of the new lads might be a breath of fresh air on the training pitch.

It must be proper shit being a derby fan.

For a start, you'd be from Derby...

Sounds as if Wasyl had a good game, certainly towards the end.

BEAST!  Love it.  Proper defender

Most of FT during the first 70mins of the game. 

Oh I see..  :ph34r:

;)

It didn't sound great but we're doing a QPR winning games despite playing poor and coming from behind aswell!, Again i take back what i said about Pearson during the game, two subs he made changed the game! 

Man U or Liverpool away would be nice, but sadly we'll probably get Burnley away!  :(

We always lose 1-0 to them though

Been good there last two seasons though, beat them 3-1 in 2011 and last year 1-0! However it always is a hard place to go, if we're going to get knocked out then let it be by a premier league club. Surely we're due a premier league club in this cup. Spurs away would be nice aswell, get some sort of revenge! 

Been good there last two seasons though, beat them 3-1 in 2011 and last year 1-0! However it always is a hard place to go, if we're going to get knocked out then let it be by a premier league club. Surely we're due a premier league club in this cup. Spurs away would be nice aswell, get some sort of revenge! 

I don't wan a premier side, happy to beat Burnley in the final.

The cup has the name of the winners on it, not the sides they beat to win it.

Just found this topic on a derby county forum, started before the game

"by HisLordship Today at 6:10 pm

Leicester are putting out their second string team tonight. Hopefully, should be a comfortable win for us but, can Leicester not be fined for playing such a weakened team??"

Must be really really shit being a derby fan.

We're getting good at these quickfire turnarounds aren't we?

Boro

Birmingham

Blackpool

Derby

Nice little habit we've developed there! Says a lot about team-spirit and belief I think.

We did make hard work of it tonight, Derby were better than us first half but when we played that badly it wasn't hard. Second half saw more energy our pressure paid off in the end. 

A couple of the players struggled tonight, notably Shlupp and the new left back. But also a few positives, such as Marcin, who looks a beast. 

Also think that game might have re-ignited the Leicester-Derby rivalry a little bit. I know they only brought that many fans because of the free travel and they didn't shut up about Forest all game but still had more a local derby atmosphere than some of our recent games against them. 

Now we're through and have a very high chance of getting a Premier League club, does Pearson reward the effort of the second half performers or play a side complete with first team players?

What do people think?

Now we're through and have a very high chance of getting a Premier League club, does Pearson reward the effort of the second half performers or play a side complete with first team players?

What do people think?

Definitely bring back those that were rested tonight. Lets not get carried away by tonight's result, a nice win but not many players have forced their way into the starting 11 for me. 

What do people think?

Depends on the opposition if It is Manchester City for example then first team.

Archived