Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Derby County 2-1 Post Match Thread

Now we're through and have a very high chance of getting a Premier League club, does Pearson reward the effort of the second half performers or play a side complete with first team players?

What do people think?

We'd play our first team i think though i won't be surprised if we see that Polish lad involved a little more in future and Liam Moore moved to right back. It's going to be De Laet i think who will be struggling to get back in i think. but a good question.

Say we drew Liverpool/Man U/ Man City at home

team could be

GK: Kasper

RB: Moore

CB: Morgan

CB: Wasilewski

LB: Konchesky

CM: King

CM: Drinkwater

RW: Knockaert

LW: Dyer or Schlupp

CF: Vardy

CF: Nugent

We'd play our first team i think though i won't be surprised if we see that Polish lad involved a little more in future and Liam Moore moved to right back. It's going to be De Laet i think who will be struggling to get back in i think. but a good question.

Agree with this.

Big club so we can be on telly would be good.  I'd "work from home" that afternoon...

Just found this topic on a derby county forum, started before the game

"by HisLordship Today at 6:10 pm

Leicester are putting out their second string team tonight. Hopefully, should be a comfortable win for us but, can Leicester not be fined for playing such a weakened team??"

Must be really really shit being a derby fan.

That fan will have egg on his face lol

It's only a matter of time until Wasilewski is a first team regular.

Agree I was impressed by him tonight, once up to full match fitness he will be pushing for a place, I like liam Moore a lot but he's young and will have a dip in form, but it's nice to have Wasilewski ready to step in.

Marcin is an animal, loves a tackle. Very good on the ball can pick out a pass or two. Liam Moore has some competition.

Marcin & Wes partnership? Wow.

Spot on mate. He's no mug is he!?

Would the three CB's work better with Wes Wassa and Moore?

Or could De Laet play right wing? allowing a back 4 of Moore Wassa Wes Konch, and Knocky to play more central?

either way after tonight I feel we have more options than before the game, also Hammond sounded good anyone at the game comment on how he went?

Archived