Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Cash

Midfield

Must have .... Glad to help ... you'll know what the opposition manager means now, when you overhear them shouting it week in week out from the opposing dug out.

No one mentions it. Maybe your sunday league coach/ dad has got confused, a bit like you and your posts/opinions.

Sorry? "Been done" by someone who is using an inacurate term? You can't pressure a ball, you can apply pressure to a man, the defence, the opposition but not a ball. By all means keep changing the subject, the fact still remains that you are clueless based on your posts.

You should have just ignored the post where you were corrected and this would have all gone away, now you look like an eejit.

Anyway, back to the topic in hand, has anyone else convinced themselves that I'm talking nonsense?

You should have just ignored the post where you were corrected and this would have all gone away, now you look like an eejit.

Anyway, back to the topic in hand, has anyone else convinced themselves that I'm talking nonsense?

How embarrassing. Your post has been picked apart and been shown up for what it is. You still haven't answered how our Midfield was over ran at Doncaster. As for the term eejit, 1991 called asking for their insult back.

Again, you generalise, its just you and Johnny Cash. Must be hard being wrong so often.

Oh it is. I struggle to get up in the morning knowing I'm so "wrong all the time" ..... What is your point exactly??? I'm struggling to find why you have got your lacy knickers in such a twist??? Is it because it became obvious you haven't played football with your pedantic attempt at being right???

Oh it is. I struggle to get up in the morning knowing I'm so "wrong all the time" ..... What is your point exactly??? I'm struggling to find why you have got your lacy knickers in such a twist??? Is it because it became obvious you haven't played football with your pedantic attempt at being right???

My word you are boring. As i said, Semi pro, Tony Sealy was the manager, now work as a coach. Keep playing champ manager and let the grown folk talk.

My word you are boring. As i said, Semi pro, Tony Sealy was the manager, now work as a coach. Keep playing champ manager and let the grown folk talk.

Wow. I bow to your superior footballness. I only played the game for 32 seasons so what do i know.

What point were you trying to make?? I'll clearly listen with more respect now I know how qualified you are to have a superior opinion to mine.

Wow. I bow to your superior footballness. I only played the game for 32 seasons so what do i know.

What point were you trying to make?? I'll clearly listen with more respect now I know how qualified you are to have a superior opinion to mine.

You appear to know very little from your posts. I will pass thanks, far more knowledgeable folk on here to engage with than you.

I would if i knew what point he was making .... he just became abusive towards a few of us, without actually making any point at all.

I think you involved yourself in a discussion between myself and a couple of other posters, your irrelivent really.

I would if i knew what point he was making .... he just became abusive towards a few of us, without actually making any point at all.

I think you involved yourself in a discussion between myself and a couple of other posters, your you're irrelivent irrelevant really.

Oh i beg your pardon, I thought it was a forum not a private chat room. My apologies.

Oh, I've taken the liberty of amending your insult to make sense. I know how pedantic you are, not understanding "pressure on the ball" as it was semantically incorrect, so realise how horrified you'd be with slack use of English.

How embarrassing. Your post has been picked apart and been shown up for what it is. You still haven't answered how our Midfield was over ran at Doncaster. As for the term eejit, 1991 called asking for their insult back.

That was a fairly poor response, nothing to do with what was said at all.

Thanks for the message, did they leave a number?...

My post gas not been picked apart, people have disagreed, nothing fundamentally wrong with what I said. Without going back I don't think I said our midfield was overran versus Doncaster, I stated it was crap.

You're not the tastiest biscuit in the tin are you?

Archived