Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Bournemouth at Home - Mixed Zone

Some of you make El Empty look sane. Of course it's not a plot to ruin the atmosphere, why would they need some elaborate plot to do that? A laissez-faire approach would work just fine.

Some of you make El Empty look sane. Of course it's not a plot to ruin the atmosphere, why would they need some elaborate plot to do that? A laissez-faire approach would work just fine.

THIS.

Has the KP all of a sudden become the most electrifying stadium in sports entertainment today?

Have the club ever actually done anything with regards to a ticket deal or promotional deal to make more revenue that hasnt been met with:-

Fvcking shit idea.

Who the fvck comes up with this shit?

Our clubs a fvcking joke.

Fvcking owners are clueless.

Blah blah blah.

Christ just go to the game and enjoy yourself. If something like this genuinly threatens the 'atmosphere' people couldnt be that bothered to generate it in the first place.

That really isn't the point though is it? This looks like it could actually be the start of something in N block, and what's happening? Heavy handed stewarding and now this, the cynic in me sees this as being yet another attempt to stop it growing further.

It's like when they first brought the screens in, conveniently lowered at first so that the back few rows (where the Fosse Boys stood) couldn't see if they were standing up. It may be co-incidental but the cynic in me thinks that it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

City have done this before.

Can't remember who against.

I do remember some City kiddies waving their scarves and lording it over the normal away fans, looked a bit dangerous seeing as they are in the away section!

Think it was v Doncaster a few seasons ago, we won that game 5-1 I think. I'd take that tomorrow ;)

At home vs Sheff Weds there were a couple of their fans next to me, I could tell from their pointy features, beady eyes and molten steel burns on their hands, so at the top of my voice I opened a discussion with the row behind "Sheffield, have you ever been there? Dreadful place, awful, a slum. And as for the people! Etc etc for ten minutes, whilst watching this couple go a nice shade of purpley / red as every blood vessell popped in restrained anger.

It was that six pointer at the end of the relegation season and I know lots of people who couldn't get a ticket in their usual block that day.

To top it off some of their fans had an executive box behind us and after some verbals between them and the rows below they started pouring hot drinks over city fans and despite numerous witness accounts the stewards were obviously earning their FA badges as that's what they did about it.

Even though we lost and were relegated I take great comfort in having a normal nose, chin and cheekbones, lovely eyes and a house that's not in Sheffield.

Ask Fulham fans.

It only works there because they get a lot of tourists wanting Premier League football, being in West London helps too.

You aren't going to get anywhere near as many neutral fans kicking about in Leicester, and they wouldn't fall over themselves to watch a second tier game between Leicester and Bournemouth anyway.

This has 'flop' written all over it. It does seem that the club are trying to dilute atmosphere by introducing this, or perhaps that's my conspiracy theorist brain working overtime.

My ST is in N1 and I have to say the mixed zone was a joke, no atmosphere at all, didn't hear them join in with a single chant and the two sets of fans never interacted anyway, ruining the point of it. Fortunately didn't take away from chants between us and the away fans as we looked past them a bit, but what a shit block it was.

What's the clubs policy on assaulting children giving it large?

I think provided you buy a pie and a programme they're willing to ignore it

Archived