Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Bournemouth at Home - Mixed Zone

N block is really starting to become good, unique and not giving in to the stewards this season. Now they're putting mixed fans next to us and banning us if we stand. Why can't he club just let us do what we want because we're not blocking anyone's view? Looks like I will finally go to L or K next season to save hassle. Shame really

Leicester City are offering a unique and affordable way for families and young Cherries fans to visit the King Power Stadium for the big match on Saturday 26th October (Kick-off 3pm).

To support and promote the annual Football Association Respect campaign, the Foxes have offered 150 discounted tickets to families, Junior Cherries and local sports teams in their Mixed Zone.

The Mixed Zone is for both Leicester City and AFC Bournemouth fans to enjoy the matchday experience together, and is offered to school parties, youth clubs and Junior Cherries who will be able to uphold the family atmosphere.

Ticket prices in the Mixed Zone are lower than other areas of the stadium:

Adults £20

Under 18s £5

Under 12s £3

Under 10s Free

Regular tickets go on general sale on Saturday 12th October, and prices are as follows:

Adult £28

Over 65s £25

Under 22s £25

Under 18s £18

Under 12s £9

Under 8s £7

Unsurprisingly the news is on their website before ours.

Think the bigger news should be £28 to watch us play Bournemouth!

There was no segregation at all when i first started going and I defy anyone to say that atmosphere was not as good as any I've encountered since but then I never saw anyone there intent on a punch up or who wasn't able to take as well as give.

So many fans these days get all offended when having the pass taken out of them.

Times have changed davie. The atmosphere is all about an us v them mentality and that's the way it should be imo.

For that 90 minutes the opposition fans are the enemy and I don't want to be friendly with them at all. Before and after the game fine, nothing wrong with chatting to them nicely then.

Times have changed davie. The atmosphere is all about an us v them mentality and that's the way it should be imo.

For that 90 minutes the opposition fans are the enemy and I don't want to be friendly with them at all. Before and after the game fine, nothing wrong with chatting to them nicely then.

This is it. You support only one team so for 90 mins they are the enemy. Like it or not without this aspect the atmosphere would be like a morgue inside the ground. We all know our own atmosphere varies depending on the size of the visiting support and how loud they are.

I cannot see what the issue is with sitting with opposition fans - it is just such a shame that rival fans do not seem to get on in football.

I always enjoy going to rugby games, taking a beer onto the terraces and having a laugh with the rival fans (especially when playing London Irish - always a great laugh).

As said earlier, fans at football do not seem to be able to take some ribbing from rival fans - such a shame.

I cannot see what the issue is with sitting with opposition fans - it is just such a shame that rival fans do not seem to get on in football.

I always enjoy going to rugby games, taking a beer onto the terraces and having a laugh with the rival fans (especially when playing London Irish - always a great laugh).

As said earlier, fans at football do not seem to be able to take some ribbing from rival fans - such a shame.

it will kill the atmosphere like at Welford road, with there one chant " tigers tigers tigers" it's my opinion but I would hate it which I why I love football so much. Best sport atmosphere there is

It's a pretty poor state of affairs if people think that 200 kids sitting together will 'kill the atmosphere' in the ground. Presumably those kids aren't stopping the other 22,000 from making a noise?

I was talking About if it happened everywhere

Fans 'rib' each other at every football match. They just don't sit together. This makes the ribbing more tribal and atmospheric.

Rugby may well be a decent sport but it's far inferior for atmosphere and tribalism, which is what football is all about for a lot of people.

And that's why we should never try to copy rugby.

Its my birthday Sunday I'm still awaiting the birthday offer.

Well to be fair, we got 2 copies of the letter, both arrived after the Barnsley game!!! And about 3 weeks after the date of the birthday in question.

I live near Bournemouth and they will bring a fair few, they travel quite well considering they only have local-ish away game in Yeovil. I like to see them do well and I see them a few games a season but il be certainly wanting us to beating them. I don't see the problem in trying it out. Some fans always saying try this or that so let us try.

Why the fvck are they charging less to sit in the mixed area as well? Good one Leicester City.

Obviously to get more people in it and therefore them being able to label it a success.

Reckon this will be in between the away end and N Block.

Obviously to get more people in it and therefore them being able to label it a success.

Reckon this will be in between the away end and N Block.

I get what the club is doing--both the positive justification and the perhaps more nefarious alterior motive--but wouldn't you think this would be the absolute worst place to put such a section? If anything stupid were to ever happen, or even if L block and the away fans toss vulgar songs and chants back and forth and the fans in this mixed section are easily offended, wouldn't the mixed section only be caught in the "crossfire?"

I'm not sure where else they could put the section due to season ticket obligations, but Leicester vs Bournmeouth probably won't bring out a bumper crowd so perhaps there is a plan B there somewhere.

Horrible idea. Please, nobody buy tickets. This is a great opportunity to show the club - and others - that we're sick of these efforts to destroy all atmosphere in football grounds. If literally not one person buys one of these tickets, it will send a message.

No more than this needs saying. Absolutely shite idea which proves that they're doing all they can to dilute any potential atmosphere.

Here Here Big Dave football football would be a lot better if this happened

I get what the club is doing--both the positive justification and the perhaps more nefarious alterior motive--but wouldn't you think this would be the absolute worst place to put such a section? If anything stupid were to ever happen, or even if L block and the away fans toss vulgar songs and chants back and forth and the fans in this mixed section are easily offended, wouldn't the mixed section only be caught in the "crossfire?"

I'm not sure where else they could put the section due to season ticket obligations, but Leicester vs Bournmeouth probably won't bring out a bumper crowd so perhaps there is a plan B there somewhere.

Can see your point, but the family stand has been all but sold out the past few games, they won't put them in any of the more expensive seats as it'll cause a fuss and I'd be very surprised if they were to go in "the kop". Also from memory the police request all away fans are seated towards the front of the stadium for access reasons.

Either way, a shit idea on the whole.

Here Here Big Dave football football would be a lot better if this happened

Why would it? There would be no atmosphere whatsoever but an increased chance of fights breaking out. That's the complete opposite of what football needs.

Archived