Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

If Charlton lose, lamby has to do a forfeit!

Can't wait for Saturday now. Won't be too difficult to identify Lamby in the away end amongst the 37 travelling Charlton fans. 'Du du du Lamby is a willy puller', 'We pay your benefits', 'Have you ever had a job?', 'Are you Saville in disguise?', 'She said no Lamby, she said noooooo'.

Good win that Lamby, pleased for Powell, pleased for you. At least two "lesser" teams will make the final in Sunderland/Hull or Charlton/Sheffield United.

Not sure why everyone was overly bothered about a Sheffield Derby. Could have had Liverpool/Everton which didn't happen.

Great historical match taking on massive significance since a Wembley spo is up for grabs, TV, drunken carnage, some sort of pitch invasion resulting in crowd trouble almost guaranteed.

Would be unmissable for the purists.

Can't wait for Saturday now. Won't be too difficult to identify Lamby in the away end amongst the 37 travelling Charlton fans. 'Du du du Lamby is a willy puller', 'We pay your benefits', 'Have you ever had a job?', 'Are you Saville in disguise?', 'She said no Lamby, she said noooooo'.

lol lol lol lol!!

I agree re Sheff Derby, doubt it would've been that good. Two very dull sides, yeh they hate each other but that's about it. They played each other most seasons until last year, too. 

It would obviously have been better than Sheff U vs Charlton but it's not like it's Real/Barca if they haven't played each other for a generation and now they're meeting in the Champions League final or something.

Great historical match taking on massive significance since a Wembley spo is up for grabs, TV, drunken carnage, some sort of pitch invasion resulting in crowd trouble almost guaranteed.

Would be unmissable for the purists.

Matt, you've got to remember that Fox92 doesn't accept that wednesday are a football club, and can't extract himself from gerrard, clough or lennon's arses.

I'd of liked to have seen a Sheffield Derby, but it is hardly the end of the world. 

The fact Charlton or Sheffield United are going to be at Wembley really doesn't do anything for me either, the thought of one of them going up against Arsenal or Chelsea at Wembley really is a non event. I don't see how that can be classed as anything other than a over priced day out, where you're going to be in a mood because your side has taken a hammering. 

Fair one to you though Lamby, you said Charlton would win and they duly delivered. Hope your old man gives your mum a good seeing to tonight in celebration. 

I'd of liked to have seen a Sheffield Derby, but it is hardly the end of the world. 

The fact Charlton or Sheffield United are going to be at Wembley really doesn't do anything for me either, the thought of one of them going up against Arsenal or Chelsea at Wembley really is a non event. I don't see how that can be classed as anything other than a over priced day out, where you're going to be in a mood because your side has taken a hammering. 

Fair one to you though Lamby, you said Charlton would win and they duly delivered. Hope your old man gives your mum a good seeing to tonight in celebration. 

It's the thought of just going to Wembley. I was too young to go there for the 4-4 Play Off Final with Sunderland, so it'll be nice just to see us get there.

And I'd rather not imagine that happening ;) Plus the fact it won't!

Bring on United. we have no fear!

The Doctor, on 25 Feb 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:The Doctor, on 25 Feb 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

Matt, you've got to remember that Fox92 doesn't accept that wednesday are a football club, and can't extract himself from gerrard, clough or lennon's arses.

Of course I accept Wednesday are a football club, I just don't them. That's all.

What do you think I do, parade around all day shouting about those three? The only time I post about Lennon is in the music forum, and I sometimes do it more often because I get people like you trying to argue with me, Gerrard is my favourite football although I can't remember expressing that on here, and as a football fan I respect he legends ala Clough... Not really sure how you can jump to this conclusion of 'cant extract himself from' when you don't know me and are only judging me over an internet forum. That said, I guess there are people that like to judge.

And for future reference, I like Cruyff and Bergkamp as well.

12 dates no shag, 12 dates no shag.

lol lol

PUUUUUT YOUR KNOB AWAY

(PUT YOUR KNOB AWAY)

Go there night before? Travelodge/Premier Inn nearby? 

Must be loads of cheap places to stay near the City Centre. 

Will have work the night before. I'll just watch it on the TV instead.

Fair play to Hull , that's twice in two games we've lacked any desire until the last half hour , our seasons pretty much over in the space of three days!!

4 points off the play offs, I wouldn't call that season over.

Coming from a Charlton fan. You'd love to be four points off the play offs, in fact I bet you'd love to be four points above the relegation zone right now.

Lamby doesn't bother with league tables to judge performance, he just thinks everyone else is shit and Charlton are great.

Lamby doesn't bother with league tables to judge performance, he just thinks everyone else is shit and Charlton are great.

Unless he's placing a 47 fold accumulator involving half the Lithuanian third division, then one team being above another means they are guaranteed to beat them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived