Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

arsenal 1-1 everton 

shef yoo 5-0 charlton

city 4-1 wigan 

sunderland 0-0 hull

Arsenal 2-0 Everton

Sheffield United 5-0 Charlton

Manchester City 4-1 Wigan

Sunderland 2-1 Hull

hahaha scarily similar lamby baiting that 

ITV please sort out your presenting team.

Chiles is woeful and Roy Keane doesn't ever look like he wants to be there.

The way they put points across is in a way that is always looking for the controversial side and watching this Arsenal Everton game, I've found myself zoning out! It's that depressing and boring, just like the media these days, over analysing and telling people what to think.

If Roy keane thinks somebody is poor (which doesn't surprise me) then it doesn't mean it's fact. Shut up Roy and go home you utter miserable sod

A hell of a lot of Everton fans, though not a suprise really for such as well supported club. This has the potential to be a good game, and it's a real good FA Cup tie between two giants of English football.

Ross Barkley (can't be arsed to find the correct spelling) is brilliant. Pisses all over Wilshere.

I'm really keen on Everton as a club and side. Proper fans, a fair few English and British players and a manager who seems a decent bloke

Dunno why Roy didn't give him a game on Wednesday. I would love to see him and Lallana play in the same England team.

Archived