Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

Guest ttfn

At least we got further than you ;)

Remind us of the footballing powerhouses you beat on this glorious run...

They won't sell out, Northerners are only used to buying cheap things, and Wembley tickets aren't cheap.

Agree there everyone north of watford hasn't got much money as the south. Because all the money is pumped down south, and us north of watford are forgotten about. You never see a poster in london, saying "Visit Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Leicester, Nottingham..." Unlike other countries like United States and Germany they try and pump trade through out all cities instead of just one! Anyone that's going off topic.

Anyway I personally don't believe semi-final tickets should be anymore than £30!

Agree there everyone north of watford hasn't got much money as the south. Because all the money is pumped down south, and us north of watford are forgotten about. You never see a poster in london, saying "Visit Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield, Leicester, Nottingham..." Unlike other countries like United States and Germany they try and pump trade through out all cities instead of just one! Anyone that's going off topic.

Anyway I personally don't believe semi-final tickets should be anymore than £30!

They actually do have posters up around the city trying to get people to visit Brummy, I don't think anyone would voluntarily want to go there in the first place though.

They're probably be around £35/£40 which is way too much to pay.

They actually do have posters up around the city trying to get people to visit Brummy, I don't think anyone would voluntarily want to go there in the first place though.

They're probably be around £35/£40 which is way too much to pay.

London prices I suppose, lol I agree Brum is a bit of a dump but that's because there's no money being pumped into the city. 

Archived