Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

2 games in hand on them after tonight! Easily catchable.

Have you not learnt anything from QPR and Burnley. They had games in hand on us, and are near the top of the league, so they win most games, and they still didn't make any points up on us. Charlton are at the bottom for a reason, they barely win, so it's most likely you won't win your games in hand. Points in the bag are better then games in hand.

So,so close - think we've blown it as we're pretty pony at the KC.

Didn't realise the score until this morning - heard the key bits on the radio. I'm not in any position to comment on you're form at the KC, you're the Brighton fan not me, but all I will say is it's the FA Cup and anything can happen! 

Are you talking league games? Last time I checked, Charlton had one game in hand compared to Sheffield Wednesday (28 to 29 games played).

Besides, you still have to win what's in front of you.

Are you talking league games? Last time I checked, Charlton had one game in hand compared to Sheffield Wednesday (28 to 29 games played).

Besides, you still have to win what's in front of you.

Wednesday are playing Derby tonight, so that puts them on 30. Tbf to Lamby he did say after tonight.

He's still an idiot though.

You've still not understood then that you have to win them games in hand to catch them, no point saying "if we win" you're a club in the bottom three, you're in no position to say they're catchable.

In your final 18 games you play all of the top 6 and 10 of the top 12. You aren't catching Wednesday. Frankly that, combined with how shit Charlton are, is a recipe for relegation. Enjoy league one you cuntpuffin

We're staying up,

you're going down,

we're staying up,

you're going down.

You're all going on a League One tour, a League One tour, a League One tour :wave:

Means we can beat our own record of 101 points then ;)

Archived