Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nlukka

Knockaert - legend!

As I said in prem fotball thread. Knocky is the championship's suarez. He's just the type of player to thrive in the Prem. Arsenal will be calling soon.

As I said in prem fotball thread. Knocky is the championship's suarez. He's just the type of player to thrive in the Prem. Arsenal will be calling soon.

No they won't.

He's unfortunately, not quick enough.

Good player though he is, if Knocky had real pace, he would be a great player.

I compare him to a player like Cazorla. However, the Spaniard has all the skill AND he's quick. At Prem level this makes all the difference.

A shame that his weaving run and one-two wasn't finished off, would've been a delightful goal.

I wanted him to waltz past 4 or 5 of them and smash one in to the top corner so much!

I think legend status is a bit premature but he's on his way, the only current squad members close to legendary status are Logan and King.

No they won't.

He's unfortunately, not quick enough.

Good player though he is, if Knocky had real pace, he would be a great player.

I compare him to a player like Cazorla. However, the Spaniard has all the skill AND he's quick. At Prem level this makes all the difference.

We'll see. ;)

Not to be a dick but please change the spelling of Knockaert in the title! Don't know how people get players names' wrong?!

Anyway, was really made up for him. He's deserved it, the way he has come back and applied himself after last year.

Hope we can keep him! He genuinely does seem to love playing for us imo and hopefully that counts for something if he starts to get offers from elsewhere. Unfortunately in this day and age it will probably count for very little.

He's probably the most technically gifted and exciting player I've seen down city. He was a gem of a find from the scouts (don't know who found him). Makes you wonder what else you might find in these lower foreign leagues

Hope his ban from the FA isn't too harsh after nearly starting a riot at Vicarage Road yesterday by instructing Watford fans to shut up due to them jeering and booing him.

Needs eradicating from the game in all honesty, bloody foreigners.

Hope his ban from the FA isn't too harsh after nearly starting a riot at Vicarage Road yesterday by instructing Watford fans to shut up due to them jeering and booing him.

Needs eradicating from the game in all honesty, bloody foreigners.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour, just because he's been getting abused from May to yesterday morning.

Hope the FA deal with this one properly.

Archived